Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 04, 2009

Old    shooter_08            07-29-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
My two-car garage is too short for my boat and I'm forced to swing the trailer diagonally. The tandem trailer isn’t easy to maneuver by hand and the whole process is like fitting a square peg in a round hole. I was thinking about using two "go-jaks" on the rear wheels, but I don’t know if it will work on a trailer. It looks like they have a 1,500LBS limit per wheel. Anyone know the boat & trailer weight of a 03 SANTE 210. Any other suggestions?

http://www.zendextool.com/gojak/gojak-5000.html

(Message edited by SHOOTER_08 on July 29, 2009)
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
Check this out:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/464932.html?1182373337
Old     (trash)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-29-2009, 10:32 AM Reply   
I just bought some Go-Jaks recently for my tandem trailer. I bought the 6200 series. Very happy with it. I can jack up the boat and move it around the garage by myself no problem. Very easy to now just back the trailer in any which way, throw the jacks underneath and tuck the boat into a corner.

Highly recommended.

Trash
Old    shooter_08            07-29-2009, 11:28 AM Reply   
Perfect! Just the information I was looking for and the Harbor Freight jacks are a smokin price. Thanks
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-29-2009, 12:51 PM Reply   
we have to push our tandom axle trailer to put the boat in our storage spot, our boat weight over 5,000 lbs. and that doesnt include the trailer, we have no problem pushing it with 2 of us. we have to to the board racks off to fit it in our storage spot its so tight, we end up with less then 2 inches on each side.