Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (d_o_double_g)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-01-2004, 3:14 PM Reply   
2004 and 1/2... is that like a 63 1/2 Stang??
So what's the word on these? Other than limited edition and color, are these virtually the same as the Mynx?

Wakeside.com
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-01-2004, 3:37 PM Reply   
The Sphnx were a limited edition and are already sold out. Only 1000 of them were made. If your lucky you might be able to pick some up at a local boardshop, chances are sliem.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-01-2004, 3:49 PM Reply   
same as the mynx; although, I think the tongue doesn't have the lycra material on it. I could be wrong.
Old     (d_o_double_g)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-01-2004, 4:30 PM Reply   
Buywake doesn't say anything about being sold out. Wakeside says they have 60, which I can't imagine lasting very long.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-01-2004, 5:34 PM Reply   
D O double G the entire production of sphinx bindings have already been purchased by boardshops meaning when the boardshops run out of them they cant just order more from LF because LF is only making 1000 or whatever of them. they will not be made in 2005, but will return as a 2006 boot but modified.

there are numerous threads on this topic but im too lazy to search for them. what i just typed is what i remember, and it could be wrong. either way go to your local shop and ask them if they will be getting any.

they are exactly the same as the minx, but they are made to fit a guy's leg/ankle/foot since the minx are made for the females...