Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-03-2004, 4:19 PM Reply   
Hey ladies, Ten-80 is introducing an all new line of women's wakeboard gear called Ten-80 LADY. A few months ago I did a questionairre about women's wakeboard clothing and got some great responses, now you get to see a sneak peek of what they came up with.
EVEN BETTER! Ten-80 LADY is looking for a few good women to sponsor. This sponsorship could go all the way from major discounts to MODELING opportunities. Remember, your riding ability isn't the only thing that companies look at when sponsoring, so head over to http://www.fluid-distribution.com/Ten80L.html and check it out.
Later
Tiffany
WakeChicks
CWB Wakeboards
TEN-80 Wakeboard Gear
Mako Industries
Glass and Powder Boardshop
CDI Fins
Newt Juice Binding Slime
Old                08-28-2005, 1:01 AM Reply   
im a girl and I ride, I also know a few girly's locla that ride as well, email me at swirlygyrl@hotmail.com
Old                08-29-2005, 5:43 PM Reply   
tiffany hey did thoes hurricanes hit you?

Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-04-2005, 2:37 PM Reply   
Ashley, yeah, the hurricane took a pretty big chunk out of MS and LA coastline. I live about 65 miles north of Gulfport, MS and we had some pretty fierce weather, lots of trees down, none on the house thankfully. We were without power for 3 days and just got internet/phone back this morning. My aunt and uncle had 4.5 feet of water in their house in Gulfport, the owner of the marina we launch out of had 5.5 feet in the house in Pascagoula. The devastation is unbelievable, but all of our friends and family are ok, so that's what matters.
Thanks for thinking of us.

al - visit www.ten-80.com and browse the site, I think there is a link on there where you can contact the company about riding for them, or you can email me a rider's resume at ladyboarder@megagate.com and I'll forward it to the team manager.
Thanks
Tiff
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-06-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
what exactly are the specs girls need to meet for this sponsorship deal. Good looks im sure, but as far as riding level as of yet???