Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-21-2009, 4:03 PM Reply   
I have some 08 ronix bindings that I have used probably 9-10 times, and the material that covers the liner right around my heel is coming up from the liner and its really loose and uncomfortable.

Has this happened to anyone?
Is it covered under warranty?

I got them a performance probably 3 months ago, I was planning on calling them tomorrow. What can I expect them to say?

Actually if Bill from performance could get on here and comment that would be awesome.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-21-2009, 4:47 PM Reply   
warranty should cover it. I had the 07 Ones and the inner liner of both bindings came completely out the first summer. I had them warranteed and got an 08 pair. Those lasted me all summer long last season so I'm surprised that yours are coming apart. But you should have no prob getting a new pair. You will probably end up with an 09 set if you are lucky. If they don't warranty them for some reason, I'll sell my 08 pair for real cheap. Let me know.
Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-21-2009, 4:52 PM Reply   
Yeah I was pretty surprised too. I'm kind of ticked off about it, so I'm hoping to get some 09s for them. It's insane that they would come apart after less than 10 rides.
Did you get them replaced at your local shop or did you have to send them to ronix and wait for a replacement?
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-21-2009, 8:47 PM Reply   
Hey Tom,
Call the shop...we will sort it out 407-859-7544. Speak to Danny K, Anthony or Justin. The liner shouldn't loosen up. We'll give you full amount of what you paid for it towards whatever you want.

Bill
Old     (wakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-23-2009, 4:39 AM Reply   
I have One07 ronix binding used 1month...with the same problem...but I live in Spain
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-23-2009, 6:05 AM Reply   
Tom, I had the local shop take care of it for me.
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-25-2009, 10:40 PM Reply   
Miquel, who did you purchase the boots from? If it was from us email us with photos / name under who it was purchased from and we will try to help. If you purchased them from another shop...call or email the store you purchased them from.

Bill @ Performance
www.perfski.com
Old     (wakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-26-2009, 2:53 AM Reply   
Hi Bill...and thanks a lot.
Right now Im in Spain (I bought by Boardersmall) but the bindings are in Argentina Big problem...I cant return until October. Anyway thanks a lot! IŽll tell a friend to take pictures.
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-28-2009, 3:04 PM Reply   
Your best bet is to contact the shop you purchased them from....send them clear photos and see if they can help. If Ronix will warrant them, they should replace them for you, but you would pay shipping to get them to you and you will need to send them some photo showing the boots are made "unrideable". But again, your first step is to contact Boadersmall. If they don't assist you, send us a PM who you spoke to and I can try to get involved.
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-28-2009, 3:04 PM Reply   
Tom, did you get your boot situation sorted out?
Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-28-2009, 3:47 PM Reply   
Yeah, Its sorted, I paid a little extra and got some 09 cells yesterday. Can't wait to get out on them.
Thanks Performance!