Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-09-2012, 2:06 PM Reply   
I want to wire a set of speakers in to my snowboard helmet which is essentially this:

http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Skullcan.../dp/B001IBD9TO

or below paint diagram.

I found a guy on ebay that is selling just the ear pieces with speakers inside. Now the one shown has a volume control on it already. The one I am getting does not and what I am wanting to do is wire a dial style volume control in to the side of my helmet which would be easier to use with gloves on then the rolling style and hangs loose.

I bought a 1K Potentiometer which is shown below. The question I have is
A) How to properly wire it?
B) From what I have looked in to this may only be good for one speaker and not both Left and Right at the same time?

Any help would be much appreciated. Otherwise I may see how I can incorporate a iPod headphone volume control in to the helmet instead.
Attached Images