Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    SamIngram            11-18-2011, 9:26 AM Reply   
I have an iPad 2 and need a good case for it. The best case I have seen so far is only available in Europe (at least that I can find). A lady on the airplane the other day had a Tech21 Impact Base Case for her iPad 2 and that is the one I want. I don't want any of the silly commando cases like the Otter, etc...

I want a Tech21 Impact Base Case! This is the case with the D3O in it and it works with the Apple Smart Cover that I already have.

I tried ordering it from all the Amazon companies over seas, but none will ship to the US. Does anyone know a store that will ship to the US? Their Facebook page says the Tesco has them, but I can't get a Tesco login without a local address.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old     (southcoaststeve)      Join Date: Aug 2011       11-20-2011, 11:58 AM Reply   
I live in the UK, if you can get the money to me (paypal maybe?) and your colour choice, I'll buy one here and then post it over to you.
Tesco looks the cheapest at £24.97, I can speak to the post office tomorrow to find out how much postage will cost.
Let me know.
Steve