Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (bigwaken2009)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-15-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
Anybody Catch it on fuel?
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-15-2007, 7:40 PM Reply   
yea that movie is sick, the only movie i didnt just burn, i actually bought that. kieth's got a sick section on there, but danny's isnt the best.

anyone ever see boombox, that movie was pretty sick.
Old     (bigwaken2009)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-15-2007, 7:42 PM Reply   
ya...shanes olie outta the 40 ft pool over the slider was nice lol
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-15-2007, 7:45 PM Reply   
parks ollieng over shane was cool too. rusty had a cool section, alotta wrapped landings.
Old     (bigwaken2009)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-15-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
ya...I sat here in my room watchin it..Pouring down rain outside. It makes me wanna ride So badd lol. Let alone the stuff it makes me wanna try.
Old     (jkuzma)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-15-2007, 8:37 PM Reply   
Heyo thank's for the info I set my Cable box to record that joint yeah..OOKK
Old     (arizonarider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-16-2007, 3:13 PM Reply   
Ya, I hadn't seen it until then. It is the sickest video I've seen. But I was wondering if the tv version was missing anything that the DVD had. Because I was going to buy it but its on Wednesday again so I was just gonna record it if there were no differences.
Old     (jkuzma)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-16-2007, 3:53 PM Reply   
I was hella disapointed I was thinking that parks and shane would actually have a part not just some shot's on a slider, sure glad It was free, oh-well I got the Truth and Chick Flick on the way, oh yeah! and whut's up with the music in wakeboarding video's, like Bent Felix is a sick video but the music suck's it just doesn't blend well in my opinion, editing is only good when it goes with the beat of a song.
Old     (guitsboy)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-16-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
I couldnt disagree more. I though it was the single best wakeboarding soundtrack ever.
Old    kc700            04-16-2007, 4:31 PM Reply   
The version you all saw on fuel was actually a different cut of the movie....possibly some of the same edits but the music and order of sections was different than the dvd. The songs on the DVD were not liscensed for fuel so they had to have the movie recut for broadcast....try checkin out the actual movie for a better version with WAY better music.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-16-2007, 6:10 PM Reply   
yea butter effect had good music, and thats not even the stuff i listen to!

have you seen hydrothereapy previews? great music/riding editing. blends great. that one song far away or what ever is really stupid tho.
Old     (stwake)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-16-2007, 7:09 PM Reply   
i thought that was pretty cool on Fuel last night.. i like how they put the interviews in with the parts.. i would deffinatly still buy the butter effect DVD it would be totally worth it
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-18-2007, 7:37 AM Reply   
So WakeMag's site says it's on tonight, but Fuel's site says it's on tomorrow night. For some reason I don't trust either of them. I have to go to the local watering hole to watch it, so any info is appreciated.
Old     (arizonarider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-18-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
It suppose to be Wednesday night at 6:30 and 9:30, west coast.
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-18-2007, 10:05 AM Reply   
I think rusty has the best section. I love the music and how huge he was going.
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-18-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
I liked the section with Danny, Shawn and I think Sharpe or Rusty. Mostly because of the Song and I like sections with more than one rider. Ben's section was awesome too. Love the way he makes things look.

All around my favorite wake vid so far. Soundtrack, riders, and all around riding was awesome.