Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    chavezychavez            09-10-2004, 9:19 AM Reply   
Sept 10th, 2004
Press Release
Hypoxic Films Video Premier Party for “EXPOSED”
Author: CM / CWB NorCal Rep

EXPOSED!! Wakeboarding’s future in a tiny box….Young guns with perfect aim on the top spots of the wakeboarding industry. Photographers Bill Doster of Wakeboarding Magazine, Mike Larson, and Videographer Danny Turner of Hypoxic Films, rounded up 17 of the best riders you wish you rode like, into 3 house boats, setup camp on Lake Shasta, and created the film EXPOSED.

The results -- a sick story in last months Wakeboarding Magazine, and the 60 minute film EXPOSED. If you haven’t seen either, saddle up and head west for the Hypoxic Films “EXPOSED” VIDEO PREMIERE PARTY, September 10th at Mark & Monica's Sports Bar and Restaurant located at 8705 Auburn Folsom Rd. in Granite Bay, California.

Trevor Hanson, JD Webb, Derek Conway, Jonathan Nadolski, & Rusty Malinoski are just a few of the young guns you need to be on the look out for. Come get EXPOSED the Premier starts @ 7pm @ Mark & Monica’s. Admittance is FREE---FREE!!

No Video Premiere is complete without thousands of dollars in door prizes.
There will be raffles for goods from Malibu, CWB, Newt Juice, Gator Boards, JetPilot, Straight Line, Joyride, and Hot H2O. Were talking wakeboards, bindings, tees, hats, binding slime, ropes, handles, stickers, and gift certificates. Everything! You can’t win if you don’t attend.

Copies of EXPOSED will be available @ the Video Premiere, or you can go to
www.sidewayz.com to order a copy.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-10-2004, 11:07 AM Reply   
I have had many parents email me and ask if this is an event for kids.

It is a great venue for families. So bring your kids along. Hope to see you there.
Old     (hypoxic_films)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-10-2004, 6:17 PM Reply   
45 minutes till the premiere. Just got back from setting it, place looks great. The room that the film is playing in is sick. Hope to see u tonight.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-10-2004, 9:20 PM Reply   
Man....I had a couple of obstacles prevent me from going..I'm bummed
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-11-2004, 3:22 PM Reply   
J-Rod you missed out. It was a blast. Thanks to everyone who came and showed support. I think we had 400 people show up.

A special thanks to David & Wakeworld for running our press release. It really helped out.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-12-2004, 3:15 PM Reply   
that was so much fun. all my friends and i got hella free stuff (hats, towel, DVDs, Skateboard, ropes...). thanks yall. great video and great time.