Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    brandnewtbs23            05-02-2005, 6:42 PM Reply   
i Love Wakeboarding but my biggest problem is that i'm not progressing because my family doesn't go to the lake often enough

I'm only 15 so driving and finding a group on the internet are out of the picture

any suggestions
Old    drewsky24            05-02-2005, 7:04 PM Reply   
I feel your pain, I only get out 3-5 times a month (but I can ride all year I live in florida).
Old    brandnewtbs23            05-03-2005, 11:54 AM Reply   
i cna only get out 10-15 times a year
Old    drewsky24            05-03-2005, 1:23 PM Reply   
Do you know anyone in your area with a boat?
Old     (rediro2h)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-03-2005, 2:57 PM Reply   
I was in your shoes as a young lad. Pretty much what you have to do is go to any local shops/boat dealers & just start asking around and trying to make contacts. You gotta be extremeley proactive & eventually you will meet people that ride & are willing to pick you up or meet your parents halfway. When you turn 16 don't F up & wreck your car. Aside from that you need to bust ass in school so when you graduate highschool (there is life after highschool) , you can go to a tight college that has a sick club. Good luck, get on it bro!!!
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-03-2005, 3:23 PM Reply   
Been there, except i only got out about 5 times a year because my family doesnt even own boat. When i turned 16 things started to open up alot, i bought my own jetski and go out all the time (yes yes i kno but its a jetski but im 16 and cant afford a boat, i wish i could afford a boat).