Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
US budget deficit running 41.8 percent above last year
https://www.apnews.com/f8189d4c6cb542caad6ff9f2d21714da

Trump runs the country like he runs his businesses. In to the ground! You turkeys are going to be paying this debt off for decades.
Oh don’t worry. We’ll just send about 50 soldiers over, pillage NZ and bring back the loot. That’s all it will take to own your pissant country.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:

Trump runs the country like he runs his businesses. In to the ground! You turkeys are going to be paying this debt off for decades.

Or... we just print a bunch of money, cause a ton of inflation, and devalue all of that debt. Would probably be the end of the dollar as global currency, but it’s not like there’s an anti dilution component to federal debt.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2019, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh don’t worry. We’ll just send about 50 soldiers over, pillage NZ and bring back the loot. That’s all it will take to own your pissant country.
At this rate they will have to row over, can't afford the gas!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Did you catch how jared Kushner got into Harvard? Daddy bought admittance for $2.5M
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/h...yway-1.5463969

At least Warren apologized to everyone, multiple times. Trump has never apologized for one single thing. He still hates Mexicans, Hondurans, anyone from south of the border. Tons of fresh lies available from his campaign rally in El Paso. Are you going to make the case Warren is in some way worse on racism on tribes than trump? Or is this just about democrats 30 years ago on a job app? Just think if she went to the interview in "Redface".
That's how rich people work. Water is wet. Move on.

On Warren. She kind of did do the interview in Red Face. She got special treatment that a normal citizen would not have gotten based on a false claim. Not only a false claim but one of taking the cultural appropriation of a oppressed people. Nothing like taking a slot from an actual oppressed person. Personally I believe in equal rights so color or race should not matter as long as you are a citizen, however many people do not see things the way I do including the majority of her race baiting party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I don’t think laws are made without the President signing them into law... unless a veto is overridden. So you can fail to acknowledge the President’s complicity all you want, but it doesn’t change the fact that the budget deficit and increasing national debt is Trumps cross to bear.
So be it. This is nothing new. We always blame the president and give the president credit for good and bad. For what many times is natural ups and downs of the economy that is purely driven by the private sector. Basically I am telling you I don't give a crap. Didn't give a crap during Obama either. Or Bush. Or Reagan. It is what it is. I am at the point where I don't believe it matters. If it matters, things would have collapsed 30 years ago when I was told it matters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

Actually you are. The world economy is tied to the dollar. Money has been a fiat currency for some time. Even before that, it was tied to shiny rocks that could be found so was it really not just a fake? If the government keeps the supply in the world in check so that it does not cost $1000 for a loaf of bread then it will never matter. If there is a point where the supply of money is too great, then it will matter. Like California. Supply of money is too great and in the hands of the democrats in the big cities. Could this be the beginning of the end?? Who knows. This is the same discussion and exact talking points I have heard since I was a kid and for a decade and a half on this board. Look around? Did anything change?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-14-2019, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you catch how jared Kushner got into Harvard? Daddy bought admittance for $2.5M
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/h...yway-1.5463969

At least Warren apologized to everyone, multiple times. Trump has never apologized for one single thing. He still hates Mexicans, Hondurans, anyone from south of the border. Tons of fresh lies available from his campaign rally in El Paso. Are you going to make the case Warren is in some way worse on racism on tribes than trump? Or is this just about democrats 30 years ago on a job app? Just think if she went to the interview in "Redface".
Not sure WTH Trump has to do with anything I posted. Obviously your hatred of that guy consumes you to the point that anything else is ok by your standards. He is a tree. Keep your eye on the forest. I have never claimed to be a trump fan btw, but the fake/misguided/ignorant/blind hatred people have of him is comical sometimes. Especially how people turn him into a racist because he wants to secure the border to keep ILLEGALS out. Just a few years ago, the Dems were all for securing the border, now that he wants to do it they all jumped ship. Its pure hypocrisy.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-14-2019, 7:30 AM Reply   
Thursday morning: McCabe making the TV rounds knowing he is under criminal investigation & about to be indicted but needs to justify his why publicly. Yet nothing happening to Orange Man. The biggest treason ever committed in this country on behalf of a fake dossier. Heads are starting to roll, it's just not who the leftist sheep was hoping it'd be. Fingers crossed they are all handled by military tribunals.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-14-2019, 8:02 AM Reply   
Now Rosenstein calling McCabe a liar. They're turning on each other. Who sinks who to save their own ass? Sh**s heating up ! Stay tuned for the liberal meltdown as we start to see cuffs on some of these people. For those too daft to read between the lines, the treasonous asses are simply doing a publicity tour to explain & justify their criminal acts. Save it for the tribunals
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-14-2019, 8:43 AM Reply   
I hope that Trump doesn't accept this pos immigration "reform".
It's just politicians kicking the can down the road.
If no wall is funded, at least solve some other issues.
It's my understanding that although it increases the flow of judicial decision making, it does nothing else.

for example, it still maintains policy that illegals discovered during routine traffic stops and such, are not to be detained. But! Businesses are still fined and held accountable for employing these criminals.

So to be clear, they can come and stay illegally, as long as they are not felons, they can drive, slip through the cracks as far as manditory insurance is concerned , live off some government money, but can't legally work and a landlord can't not rent to them......hmmmmm

Why not either remove all illegals no matter how they are discovered, or grant amnesty and start over

This make nooooooo sense to me

Last edited by ord27; 02-14-2019 at 8:44 AM. Reason: added content
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-14-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post

Why not either remove all illegals no matter how they are discovered, or grant amnesty and start over

A lot of our federal system of government is nonsensical (electoral college anyone?).

Immigration and legal status are FEDERAL issues. Governed by the United States.

The employer issue is a matter of FEDERAL law because it’s a federal income tax compliance issue.

Traffic stops and most crimes are STATE law issues.

So the feds can’t force state and local governments to enforce federal immigration law. That’s for the feds to enforce. Just like your local PD isn’t going to arrest you for tax fraud or mail fraud.

On top of that, even if you do start requiring the states to enforce federal law, who pays for that? The state? Thats a classic unfunded mandate.

Finally, when was the last time you had to provide proof of legal status to your local law enforcement officer? Is Barney Fife really spooled up to know how to determine whether an Indian student has overstayed her visa?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-14-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
shawndoggy.
Not trying to be obtuse, but your points operate on the existing set of rules and norms. I'm suggesting that what's broken isn't just the laws and policies, but these sets of rules and norms.
The entire process needs revamped and rethought
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-14-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
shawndoggy.
Not trying to be obtuse, but your points operate on the existing set of rules and norms. I'm suggesting that what's broken isn't just the laws and policies, but these sets of rules and norms.
The entire process needs revamped and rethought

There’s that pesky issue of the 10th amendment and the powers reserved to the states:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

So yes existing rules, norms, and constitution. With a complete do-over there are probably lots of things we all might choose to do differently. But we have to either play with the rules we have, or amend the rules. I don’t see much appetite for a constitutional amendment to give the Federal government MORE power.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-14-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
r

Read "Rules for Radicals" & "The Communist Manifesto". It'll all make sense & you'll realize who the use full idiots are. Sadly they're not idiots, just used as ones & they fall for it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-14-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
. I don’t see much appetite for a constitutional amendment to give the Federal government MORE power.
Yet you vote for & support those that want to do exactly that
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-14-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
okay guys. let's just live in the broken system.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-14-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Yet you vote for & support those that want to do exactly that

But you realize how the constitution is amended, right? Ratification by the states? Red state America state legislatures aren’t going to grant more power to the feds, simple as that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-14-2019, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

Cliff I definitely appreciate your points of view on here because you are coming from the heart and don’t troll. Wish we could have more of that (from all sides) because it lets us find common ground.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-14-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cliff I definitely appreciate your points of view on here because you are coming from the heart and don’t troll. Wish we could have more of that (from all sides) because it lets us find common ground.
Kumbaya... guess what. There are evil forces on your side that want to do bad things to this country and it isn’t just a one topic issue. It’s multi-layered and gets scarier the deeper you dig. Just look at the truth that is coming out about the so-called collusion and how the propaganda has been spread. The media just buried the news from the senate that there is no proof of anything. It gets worse from there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-14-2019, 11:29 AM Reply   
Looks like the left wing New York Congress Critter AOC just got Amazon to pull out of New York. Evil Corporation was going to create up to 25,000 jobs I believe they said. Good for her. Get those jobs moved to the Midwest.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-14-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
I don't know what is scarier. The fact she is in office, or the fact people actually voted for her.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-14-2019, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't know what is scarier. The fact she is in office, or the fact people actually voted for her.

She’s from a rock solid D district. Wacky stuff like that happens all of the time. She’s as representative of dems as a whole as Duncan Hunter is representative of all republicans.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-14-2019, 4:10 PM Reply   
Duncan Hunter, Steve King, Kris Kobach, Devin Nunez
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-14-2019, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
She’s from a rock solid D district. Wacky stuff like that happens all of the time. She’s as representative of dems as a whole as Duncan Hunter is representative of all republicans.
Elizabeth Warren tweeted that she was in full support of the outcome of Amazon being forced out. Me thinks this is not just a wacky dem. You have what has to be considered a serious Democrat Presidential Candidate echoing this nonsense. She may not survive her red face antics but she will have a big enough voice to influence the narrative.

She also may not represent the dems as a whole, however people who think very much like her control the democrat party. New York, California and Chicago own the party. The major leadership moved from the conservative New York to the radical San Fran people with a corrupt Chicago guy who was president. Now New York is yelling hold my beer on going even crazier leftist trying to get back the leadership. In the mean time the fly over country democrats get pulled down the rabbit hole. Some agree with the party because it is the party of their grand father or they have not worked for a living yet, many have simply left the party. That is how you got Trump. Fly over people are either switching parties or they simply stayed home.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 02-14-2019 at 4:56 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-14-2019, 5:01 PM Reply   
Wasnt following Amazon deal. Did the city propose to give the richest guy in the world a bunch of tax breaks to open house in town? Then pull the $$ back?
How much is reasonable to pay a giant corp to open up in the area? What is too much? Should cities/counties "pay" for local jobs? I am torn, see both side dont know if the ransom is the right policy. When do we break even? whats important?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-14-2019, 5:36 PM Reply   
There was $3 billion or so in breaks being given to Amazon. As much or more than the benefits. Governer and mayor (both democrats) wanted the deal, so not sure what delta's whining about. Local district fought it and won. The jobs aren't going to the midwest - amazon isn't going to build another hq after all; they announced they will just expand existing facilities instead.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-14-2019, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wasnt following Amazon deal. Did the city propose to give the richest guy in the world a bunch of tax breaks to open house in town? Then pull the $$ back?
How much is reasonable to pay a giant corp to open up in the area? What is too much? Should cities/counties "pay" for local jobs? I am torn, see both side dont know if the ransom is the right policy. When do we break even? whats important?
All good questions. At the end of the day corporations are taxed with payroll taxes and not income taxes. That changed in the 1950's from income tax. The income tax portions are designed to have write offs so they can force companies to re-invest and buy equipment. Not sure what deal New York was giving them. All I know is you can get a lot of good will employing many thousands of workers. Lots of tax base. I will stand on one thing. They should never let a large company move into a large city without a mandate for housing to allow for the increase in workers. If a city or town has a low growth clause or is full, then no deal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-14-2019, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
There was $3 billion or so in breaks being given to Amazon. As much or more than the benefits. Governer and mayor (both democrats) wanted the deal, so not sure what delta's whining about. Local district fought it and won. The jobs aren't going to the midwest - amazon isn't going to build another hq after all; they announced they will just expand existing facilities instead.
Not whining. Just love it when you democrats eat your own. I think that is called winning.

So you mean to tell me that democrats were able to give big tax breaks to a mega corp to get them into their city? Say it ain't so. I thought that was a Republican thing. That's right. Republicans are in the midwest. Democrats don't want to move their mega corps to the midwest.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-14-2019, 5:43 PM Reply   
Agree with Rod. And the articles I read quoted folks in the area who had similar concerns and were happier to have the deal fall through and let the hood grow more organically.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-14-2019, 11:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
well good for that baby killing $^!hithole, i'm sure nobody needed the jobs... the problem is everyones calling it breaks.... If there's 3 billion in "breaks" is it really a break? Should your own government who will profit from your success put a business at that big of a disadvantage to succeed? I don't think so.. Obviously other states and countries have figured out ways to lure business in because in the long run everybody wins. Just because someone has 3 billion doesn't mean it makes sense to spend it... It does however make sense to fill an empty building, create jobs and collect that 3billion and then some over time. Thats why government shouldn't be involved in business to begin with. Its inherintly cumbersome and inflexible. Sometimes to its people's benefit, often times not.

Last edited by bass10after; 02-14-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-14-2019, 11:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All good questions. At the end of the day corporations are taxed with payroll taxes and not income taxes. That changed in the 1950's from income tax. The income tax portions are designed to have write offs so they can force companies to re-invest and buy equipment. Not sure what deal New York was giving them. All I know is you can get a lot of good will employing many thousands of workers. Lots of tax base. I will stand on one thing. They should never let a large company move into a large city without a mandate for housing to allow for the increase in workers. If a city or town has a low growth clause or is full, then no deal.
very good point... here in good ol california where theres a government drought being created it blows my mind how los angeles is allowed growth- How can you grow without the water storage capacity you need for your people? They are relying on a supply from the north that has damns built with private money and somehow government is grabbing it.. Same for new york if you can't sustain the growth or space is the inhibitor then so be it, you can't grow for ever. Just depends what the inhibitor is- theres small towns along the bay area coast like pacifica that hate growth in general but have the space to build shoot down tons of projects and then turn and complain about needing rent control.. Sometimes these maroons want their cake and eat it too
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 5:05 AM Reply   
Where's the lefties with their Russia gate now that it's in the open & ignored by the fake media: " NO COLLUSION".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
No Muslim should EVER hold any office in this country. Their own book tells them to kill us if we don’t convert to their beliefs. It figures that libs are stupid enough to forget that little detail.
I'm pretty sure I can find similar suggestions in the Holy Bible.

This whole, "my dogma is better than your dogma" is laughable. Anyone that criticizes another group of people because of their archaic beliefs, needs to look in the mirror.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
very good point... here in good ol california where theres a government drought being created it blows my mind how los angeles is allowed growth- How can you grow without the water storage capacity you need for your people? They are relying on a supply from the north that has damns built with private money and somehow government is grabbing it.. Same for new york if you can't sustain the growth or space is the inhibitor then so be it, you can't grow for ever. Just depends what the inhibitor is- theres small towns along the bay area coast like pacifica that hate growth in general but have the space to build shoot down tons of projects and then turn and complain about needing rent control.. Sometimes these maroons want their cake and eat it too
The same thing is happening in the GOP stronghold of Georgia. I guess it's okay there.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where's the lefties with their Russia gate now that it's in the open & ignored by the fake media: " NO COLLUSION".
Yet, the indictments of Trumps' cronies continue to pour in. Manafort was just found to have lied to investigators when he was supposed to cooperate as part of his plea-deal.

You Trumpsters are some dumb and gullible m. effers.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who says that, Cliff? Being against Trump's border wall doesn't make one, "Open borders". I would say the strong majority of Democrats want an immigration fix. It's just most are sensible enough to know that a wall is futile in stopping illegal immigration, particularly when overstaying Visas and not border crossings is what is the biggest contributor to illegal immigrants in this country. A border wall didn't make El Paso safer. McAllen, TX is one of the safest cities in the US.

The GOP had both the House and Senate during Trump's first two years, yet no border wall legislation. There certainly was zero talk about a "national emergency" at the border during those two years. It wasn't until the Democrats took control of the House that their was an impending emergency.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I'm pretty sure I can find similar suggestions in the Holy Bible.

This whole, "my dogma is better than your dogma" is laughable. Anyone that criticizes another group of people because of their archaic beliefs, needs to look in the mirror.
There you go again showing just how ignorant you are and proving your head is in your sphincter.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet, the indictments of Trumps' cronies continue to pour in. Manafort was just found to have lied to investigators when he was supposed to cooperate as part of his plea-deal.

You morons on the left are a joke, gullible & delusional. Again you retards fall back on financial crimes that have nothing to do with Russia. it's like you retards can't read either. All the while evidence of treason continue to come to light while Trump is proven innocent. I can't wait to see how you buffoons act when the cuffs are put on McCabe. You'll blame Trump for that too & continue to cry into your cold dead hand as you beat yourself to sleep. I feel sorry for your parents knowing you're their greatest shame.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
There you go again showing just how ignorant you are and proving your head is in your sphincter.
It's always the dumbest that scream the loudest. You know he has a miserable existence when not circle jerkin in his echo chamber.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
^if anything the left needs to condemn Warren for lying about her heritage to get into Harvard!!!! If that would have been a republican there would be chaos in the streets.
You know you are right. Someone falsely claiming Native American heritage is so much worse than a man that publicly disparaged a POW and US senator and insulted a Gold Star Family.

You are such a hypocrite and a sap.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
You morons on the left are a joke, gullible & delusional. Again you retards fall back on financial crimes that have nothing to do with Russia. it's like you retards can't read either. All the while evidence of treason continue to come to light while Trump is proven innocent. I can't wait to see how you buffoons act when the cuffs are put on McCabe. You'll blame Trump for that too & continue to cry into your cold dead hand as you beat yourself to sleep. I feel sorry for your parents knowing you're their greatest shame.
You cannot be serious or that ignorant. Manafort's crimes have a lot to do with RUSSIA. Roger Stone was arrested for lying about meetings he had concerning RUSSIA. RUSSIANS have been arrested and indicted.

Trump has not been "proven innocent".

And speaking of shame. How's your daughter doing?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I take it you have never read the Bible.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's always the dumbest that scream the loudest. You know he has a miserable existence when not circle jerkin in his echo chamber.
At least I'm not on hear soliciting advice from random posters on a wakeboarding website because I can't keep my daughter from running around spreading her legs.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
At least I'm not on hear soliciting advice from random posters on a wakeboarding website because I can't keep my daughter from running around spreading her legs.
Sounds like I hit a nerve. What a p*ssy you are. Jealous you can't between some legs? Stop fighting like a girl & maybe the girls will like you. While you're at it, wrap some oil rags around your ankles to keep the ants from eating your candy ass.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-15-2019, 7:04 AM Reply   
https://www.democratandchronicle.com...on/1986979002/

"Cuomo defended the size of the incentive package during a news conference in his Manhattan office Tuesday afternoon, saying the economic benefits of bringing 25,000 jobs to Queens will far outweigh the cost of the grants and tax breaks.

The bulk of the state's incentives are tax breaks for employee wages that wouldn't have been in New York otherwise, Cuomo said.

"This is a big moneymaker for us — it costs us nothing, nada, niente, goose egg," Cuomo said. "We make money doing this. And to get Amazon here, did we have to win the competition? Yes, we had to win the competition.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
I take it you have never read the Bible.
Show me one place where it says we’re supposed to kill non-believers. Just one, troll.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-15-2019, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
You said you're a teacher and this is the type of responses you give? Shameful.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 7:10 AM Reply   
He's a teacher? Shame Jeremy, your IP needs to be traced back & your posts shown to your employer. I sure hope there's no nerds with mad skills to make that happen. Sucks when things you post come back to bite you in your ass.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Show me one place where it says we’re supposed to kill non-believers. Just one, troll.
2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV
"But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

Luke 19:27 ESV
"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Deuteronomy 17
"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
He's a teacher? Shame Jeremy, your IP needs to be traced back & your posts shown to your employer. I sure hope there's no nerds with mad skills to make that happen. Sucks when things you post come back to bite you in your ass.
Go ahead pal (and you called me a pussy). Maybe ask the guy that spells like a second grader to do it.

What are they going to fire me for? Stating the truth? Last time I checked, I cannot be terminated for telling the truth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’re forgetting one thing. As a teacher, he’ll probably get a pat on the back for towing the line like a good little puppet libtard.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
But he can say whatever he wants to me, is that how it works? I didn't see any outrage on your part when markj posted a meme of two homosexuals dressed up in sailor suits and kissing in response to when I told him I served in the US Navy. That's fine and dandy, right? You are the one that should be ashamed. You pick and choose your outrage. At least be consistent. Otherwise, you are just being a hypocrite. And if you are offended, personally, I don't give a *****.

And just for your information, I finished my MBA and left teaching last year. But even if I was still a teacher, I still would have made that comment.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’re forgetting one thing. As a teacher, he’ll probably get a pat on the back for towing the line like a good little puppet libtard.
If telling the truth makes me a "libtard", I will wear the title proudly. At least I'm not a gullible POS that will believe anything spewed from a politician's mouth or written on a campaign banner.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 7:34 AM Reply   
Wow. Jeremey is completely a little b**ch, what a sally a*s mofo. Reverting to "he said it first".
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-15-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
If telling the truth makes me a "libtard", I will wear the title proudly. At least I'm not a gullible POS that will believe anything spewed from a politician's mouth or written on a campaign banner.
Yet you tow the party line & read the propaganda verbatim. Ya jackwagon. Run back pasture little lamb, your party needs you
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV
"But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

Luke 19:27 ESV
"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Deuteronomy 17
"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."
Like I said, you can’t show one place where it says non-believers should be killed. You are making stuff up here. At best, you’ve totally taken verses totally out of context and attempted to bear false witness like liberals do. That’s three strikes in a row. You’re out!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-15-2019, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
But he can say whatever he wants to me, is that how it works? I didn't see any outrage on your part when markj posted a meme of two homosexuals dressed up in sailor suits and kissing in response to when I told him I served in the US Navy. That's fine and dandy, right? You are the one that should be ashamed. You pick and choose your outrage. At least be consistent. Otherwise, you are just being a hypocrite. And if you are offended, personally, I don't give a *****.

And just for your information, I finished my MBA and left teaching last year. But even if I was still a teacher, I still would have made that comment.
Its one thing to talk crap to each other, its a whole never level to bring ones children into it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, you can’t show one place where it says non-believers should be killed. You are making stuff up here. At best, you’ve totally taken verses totally out of context and attempted to bear false witness like liberals do. That’s three strikes in a row. You’re out!
"Making stuff up"? You have to be kidding me. Nothing is taking out of context. It's just the lengths you go to say what's in the bible is okay, but if it's in a different book, it's to be taken literally.

It's amazing that you consider yourself a Koran expect, but you have no clue what is in the Bible.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, another hypocritical dumba$$. Apparently the insults from people on this forum who share your political ideology are invisible to you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2019, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its one thing to talk crap to each other, its a whole never level to bring ones children into it.
But advocating exterminating half the population of American isn't a problem. Why not just dispense the stupid rationalizing, it only makes you look like a bigger idiot.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
He brought it here, not me.

But I see what you are doing. You refuse to take issue with anyone that agrees with you politically. It's just proof of your phony outrage.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2019, 7:46 AM Reply   
Oh and for you other dumba$$es, there is no such phrase as "tow the line".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Jeremey is completely a little b**ch, what a sally a*s mofo. Reverting to "he said it first".
Maybe you should go back and read some of your posts.

I let your insults go on long enough. I have no remorse for what I said to you. Zero. But you are ignorant if you think I'm not going to strike back when you directly insult me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Making stuff up"? You have to be kidding me. Nothing is taking out of context. It's just the lengths you go to say what's in the bible is okay, but if it's in a different book, it's to be taken literally.

It's amazing that you consider yourself a Koran expect, but you have no clue what is in the Bible.
Yes. Making stuff up and yes, you’re taking it all out of context. For starters, the passage in Luke was Jesus telling a story about a newly crowned king. It wasn’t Him telling believers to kill non-believers. Dude, you are out of line and need to stop your nonsense.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-15-2019, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
He brought it here, not me.

But I see what you are doing. You refuse to take issue with anyone that agrees with you politically. It's just proof of your phony outrage.
I guess I missed where he did that to you. Attacking ones kids is never acceptable by anyone.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

It’s clear you are a bitter little man who is hurting. I feel sorry for you.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-15-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
But advocating exterminating half the population of American isn't a problem. Why not just dispense the stupid rationalizing, it only makes you look like a bigger idiot.
I never advocated that but if you cant see the difference between a direct and indirect attack on someone I would be careful who you call an idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Oh and for you other dumba$$es, there is no such phrase as "tow the line".
Whoops! My bad.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. Making stuff up and yes, you’re taking it all out of context. For starters, the passage in Luke was Jesus telling a story about a newly crowned king. It wasn’t Him telling believers to kill non-believers. Dude, you are out of line and need to stop your nonsense.
So you are saying I "made up those verses"? And if it is a "story", why would Jesus make a reference to a king wanting to kill the people not recognizing his reign?

If anyone is "out of line", it's you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
It’s clear you are a bitter little man who is hurting. I feel sorry for you.
My life is wonderful. I'm not like you. I'm not presenting myself to be one thing (a follower of Christ) while doing everything he says not to do. It makes you a hypocrite. Of course, then you Christians just use the "I'm not perfect, but I am saved"-get out of jail free card that let's you say and do whatever comes to mind.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-15-2019, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess I missed where he did that to you. Attacking ones kids is never acceptable by anyone.
The reason that this thread took this sort of "downturn" is because guys like Grant, markj, and wombat are unable to debate without turning to personal and childish attacks. If you removed those three from this conversation, I can assure you this thread would be much more civil.

So again, maybe take offense to both wrongs and I would give your concerns a bit of credence. Otherwise, the gloves are off, so to speak.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying I "made up those verses"? And if it is a "story", why would Jesus make a reference to a king wanting to kill the people not recognizing his reign?

If anyone is "out of line", it's you.
No. What you made up is their meaning.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I never advocated that but if you cant see the difference between a direct and indirect attack on someone I would be careful who you call an idiot.
I see a dumba$$ rationalizing who he does or doesn't want to whine about. And why don't you be more clear about the consequences of who you call an idiot. Cause I ain't seeing any.

And BTW, why don't you school on the difference of expressing your opinion advocating the extermination of half of America and directly insulting an idiot who is insulting others. I'm thinking that the former, which you choose to overlook is way worse. Once again your judgement is brought into question.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
Can, can, can we all get along? I think it’s pretty clear the left has been getting a serious beat down since the SOTU. They’re just lashing out now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2019, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
The reason that this thread took this sort of "downturn" is because guys like Grant, markj, and wombat are unable to debate without turning to personal and childish attacks. If you removed those three from this conversation, I can assure you this thread would be much more civil.

So again, maybe take offense to both wrongs and I would give your concerns a bit of credence. Otherwise, the gloves are off, so to speak.
Dude, you’ve been an unstable loose canon and a partisan hack since the beginning. Get off your high horse. If I’ve done childish things, it’s like posting memes or pictures to rib you or others. I’ve never had a hissy fit like the libs on this thread either. Like most libs, you have zero sense of humor and take your fart smelling self way too seriously.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2019, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

I could drag you in right now, this very minute and question you for 50 hours like they did these guys and get a conviction on you for lying. You leftist used to complain about this thing at one time before you became authoritarian thugs. The most common complaint is when they would drag some poor minority into the precinct and question them for hours and walla, got a confession or conflicting information and they do 10 to 20. Be careful what you wish for. All the crap they are putting those guys in jail for has ZERO to do with collusion (which happened to be the fake basis for the investigation).

You know who is up to bat next? All the Obama people. McCabe was fired for lying to the feds. You see. His lies lost him his job. The guys on the outsides lies cost them their freedom. Cat is out of the bag now. Turns out they are using the word "Coup" to describe what the democrats have just done and one of the head rats is putting it in public on how it went down. Going to be interesting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who says that, Cliff? Being against Trump's border wall doesn't make one, "Open borders". I would say the strong majority of Democrats want an immigration fix. It's just most are sensible enough to know that a wall is futile in stopping illegal immigration, particularly when overstaying Visas and not border crossings is what is the biggest contributor to illegal immigrants in this country. A border wall didn't make El Paso safer. McAllen, TX is one of the safest cities in the US.

The GOP had both the House and Senate during Trump's first two years, yet no border wall legislation. There certainly was zero talk about a "national emergency" at the border during those two years. It wasn't until the Democrats took control of the House that their was an impending emergency.
Drugs and human trafficing are not coming in on United Airlines. Visa overstays are not that. Has anyone thought that if you put wall up (which there is already considerable wall up so this is not a new concept), you can now move your most expensive resources (people) into taking care of these other issues? Manpower is the most expensive part of any operation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
We really should stop with the retard and libtard talk. It really makes is all look small.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2019, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude. That is dangerous talk and I reject that bulls&%t. That is only used to shut down discussion. Matter of conservative voice on this very sites posts were used against him in court proceedings.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2019, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, you’ve been an unstable loose canon....
In the context of what you guys are discussing the Bible is the only "canon" involved.