Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (nicvtx1994)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-23-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
ok guys,

i no longer fit in my 08 ltd liquid force shane boots. i still want to stay with liquid force as i ride a lyman and love liquid force.

my shanes started to peel, so most of the black on them has fallen off.

i also need closed toe bindings, otherwise i get kramps with my toes hanging out the front of ot boots.

my question is between the 2010 Sovens, Shanes, Watsons, and Vantages. which in your experience will not peel.??
Old     (canadian_waterboy)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-24-2010, 12:48 AM Reply   
I hate it when you ask a direct question like, "what LIQUID FORCE product should i buy?" and someone gets on the forum and tells you to get something else that you clearly have no intention buying............ that being said............ Go buy Ronix boots. I was completely sold on closed toe watsons until I went to the store and put on a pair of Ronix Cells. Seriously at least try them on.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-24-2010, 12:56 AM Reply   
Check out the Watson's. I have a pair of 09's, but my friend who uses the same bindings and generally prefers the same style boot as me loves his 10 watsons that he got when he had to warranty the 09 limiteds.

None of them should peel though, they're made with a different material than the 06-08 LF bindings.
Old     (nicvtx1994)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-24-2010, 1:14 AM Reply   
there is no way i am going to buy ronix ever again! i broke a ronix one last year falling on a raley, the board broke under the front boot and it was only a month old. so i sent it back to ronix and they said too bad, they asked what boots i had on the board and i said the shanes and the said it damages the board having other brand boots on our boards.

im definitely digging the watsons, i like them cause they are stiffer than shanes,
Old     (texasmoombav)      Join Date: May 2009       04-24-2010, 8:59 AM Reply   
I just got the new LF Soven's. I havent had a chance to try them out yet, looks like tommorow will be the first set. Here is a pic.
Attached Images

Old     (supernatural)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-24-2010, 9:44 PM Reply   
the sovens get real soft and sloppy after about 10 sets. i had three pairs last year and ended up with 2010 ltd shanes and i'm loving them so far. I hear that both the shanes and watsons are real similar this year as far as fit and stiffness.
Old     (nicvtx1994)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-25-2010, 4:10 AM Reply   
today i went down to my local board store and bought some 2010 ltd edition shane boots! i got them 25% lower than the normal retail price! so stoked

heres a pic