Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-16-2007, 5:07 AM Reply   
Shaun gave the idea to post and see if we can get Mastercraft to make Travis a t Shirt. Time to voice your vote! Should Travis get his shirt? I start the voting.....Yes I would purchase a shirt like this. Might I suggest that Bocce gets his mug printed on the sleeve.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-16-2007, 5:35 AM Reply   
Not to be too negative, but it seems every post you make is about Travis. Frome a thread about his dog (which was a great thread), to a thread about an article about him, a tshirt for him, etc...etc...etc...Kinda creepy. People might begin to think you have a man crush.
Old     (blind)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-16-2007, 5:57 AM Reply   
I'll take "I drive like travis" shirt, but I 'd rather have "I pimp like Bocce" shirt
Old     (kmcginty)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2007, 6:16 AM Reply   
I agree w/ shane, but what about "I have a man crush on Travis" shirt? j/k scott, I vote for a shirt
Old    walt            03-16-2007, 6:32 AM Reply   
A shirt would be great but a action figure of Travis would be better.
Old     (kmcginty)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2007, 6:52 AM Reply   
with "perfect wrist" action?
Old     (blind)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-16-2007, 7:58 AM Reply   
not trying to high jack this thread, but can you even buy the "I ride like murray" shirt? I always wanted to get one but could never find one! since my whole divorce crap has ben going on, I havent made it in to a local pro shop in like six months to see if they still have them.
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-16-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
Stanfield.....no worries...no crush. My wife and I rip on boards together in the Summer months. I will never even think about a midlife crisis when I get old...she is ten years younger. Geez man. Some people talk about starting a thread within a thread but never act on it. So that is exactly what I am doing. I gave Shaun Murray the credit. I think it is a good idea. Good marketing for The Boarding School and Mastercraft. TRAVIS...I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! The dude deserves credit that is all. Plus I am greatful because I now have Gerry doing a clinic for me in July and he connected the dots for me. Great ambassador for our sport.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            03-16-2007, 8:48 AM Reply   
If it will make the drivers on my lake drive like Travis, then I say yes. Man it would make the lake a lot more enjoyable if they all had the skills and the no how that Travis has.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-16-2007, 8:58 AM Reply   
Travis for President shirts
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-16-2007, 9:58 AM Reply   
yes
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-16-2007, 5:37 PM Reply   
I drive like Travis
Vote for Travis
I can hold a line like Travis

and my favorite...I have great wrist action like Travis!
Old    walt            03-16-2007, 5:40 PM Reply   

quote:

I have great wrist action like Travis!

I don't like the sound of that at all.
Old     (crack)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-16-2007, 7:19 PM Reply   
Consider this my pre-order. Can I get a Travis mask too?
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-17-2007, 5:15 AM Reply   
Scott,
Thanks for the support man. It's cool to know that there are people out there that appreciate the effort.

I am thinking of having a whole line of products put together. I am going to order about 4 of everything since I know that my Mom will buy one and I should keep one for posterity. That leaves me only two more I have to keep in the garage the rest of my life.
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-19-2007, 3:55 PM Reply   
Travis..no problem man. You are going to limit the supply to drive up the demand. Good business move. Make them a collectible! I do like the ideas the riders are coming up with. As for Rally racing.....I can hook you up! My friend Eric who I worked with at Ford races for Mazda Speed. He is really good. I'll check to see if he or anyone needs to assemble a team. Rally racing is REAL popular here in Michigan. They have a couple races for every season. The winter race is fun to watch because they get some serious ice patches to slide thru.
Old     (merge360)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-19-2007, 7:00 PM Reply   
Travis... You are the man behind the wheel.... I second what Scott says, Limited Edition is the way to go! I would be in for tee's or merchandise.... Just get the product out there bro.... Keep doing your thing.... You make great things happen....