Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-25-2008, 7:30 AM Reply   
i recently purchased a pair of volcom shorts off of whiskeymilita.com. The size chart was in the form of S,M,L,XL, ect...the XL said for waste size of (33-34). I am a solid 32, but I like my shorts to be a bit baggy (they're like athletic shorts), so I went with the XL's. Turns out, they weren't kidding when they meant extra large, because I could fit my body inside one leg of these things. Anyway, are you allowed to return items to whiskey even though it's a closeout deal? Any of you guys that have made returns, how did you go about doing it. Thanks for any help in advance.
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-25-2008, 7:33 AM Reply   
I refused delivery when I returned. I would call them.
Old     (shredhead)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-25-2008, 8:18 AM Reply   
Just go on the web site and get a RMA#. Easy.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-25-2008, 8:22 AM Reply   
Well if the package was opened and tried on, obviously he can't refuse delivery.

Call them. Both SAC and WM are super cool about returns. They'll even ship you the new size out right now before they receiuve the reurned item from you. I've done it. Great people over there.

Also, my last SAC delivery had a return label already int he box I think. Did you check?
Old     (kid_a)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-25-2008, 8:25 AM Reply   
The return policy for whiskey and steep and cheap is very easy. I purchased 3 snowboard jackets and kept the one that fit best and returned the other 2 no problem. Their site doesn't recommend trying to exchange though so if you want a smaller size you'd pay more at backcountry.com unless they go back up on whiskey.
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-25-2008, 9:44 AM Reply   
if they still have the size you want they will give you the whiskey price. have done that with some ski pants.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-25-2008, 1:16 PM Reply   
Ditto here on honoring the price with an exchange, and a huge thumbs up on their return service.
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-25-2008, 1:19 PM Reply   
If there as big as you say I will buy them from you.

(if they will fit my fat ass) I wear 38's. I'll buy them.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-25-2008, 2:18 PM Reply   
Ethan,
I'll take a picture and post it up
Old     (owenitall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-25-2008, 4:51 PM Reply   
whiskey's return dept is great and very very easy to work with.