Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-10-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
Since many of you send out thanks to people for a great day on the water, I decided to thank my
Parents for going out of their way to give me as much riding time possible. I had to head up to sacramento for my sister in laws wedding the next day and on the fly my parents agreed to take me out on the water. I got off the freeway headed straight to the dock and right as i arrived they were coming around the corner. I rode with my older brother for about 2 hours and then they dropped me back off at the dock so that i could get up to Sacramento before my wife had a fit. As you can see the conditions were pristine. They didn't even ride because they knew i don't get to ride as much as they do and they wanted me to get as much time on the water as possible. I think i have the coolest parents ever.

I'm in the white shorts

my fovorite rope girl (niece Rylie)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-10-2005, 7:36 PM Reply   
Matt thats awsome, hit me up with a e-mail we need to ride a little more. You know where but when is the question.

Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-10-2005, 7:41 PM Reply   
yeah i'm thinking about calling barry tonight.
He agrees that we need to get out more.
Old    xtremrider            08-11-2005, 8:56 AM Reply   
I think that is great, Many of us should thank our parents. I am 22 years old and feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. My parents have a house on a lake and a Boat that i can use any time. My dad usually takes me out for a ride. I really appreciate all the oportunities my parents have offered me.

THanks alot mom and dad!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-11-2005, 9:07 AM Reply   
Damn, your parents have an X-Star??? Yeah, I'd thank my parents, too, if that were the case ! J/K!

I'm glad to hear you had a good time!

-Blake
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-11-2005, 9:42 AM Reply   
Be careful guys. It won't be long until some on here saying "I wish my daddy would buy me a boat." When in all actuality, he started behind his dads boat.
Old    socalgrl79            08-11-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
The look on the little girl's face is priceless! Adorable! :-)

-Amy