Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (trentmalik)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-09-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
Three weeks old and he already loves the lakeUpload
Old     (nbeihl)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-09-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
You rule, or should I say that your wife rules. Usually it is the lovely wife who puts the squash down on taking an infant on the water!
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-09-2007, 1:19 PM Reply   
Congrats!!!! Is it your 1st one? Wifey looks good too for just having a kid.
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-09-2007, 1:39 PM Reply   
so you have that going for you...which is nice!
Old     (trentmalik)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-09-2007, 3:09 PM Reply   
Thanks, yes this is our first one. He was really around 2 weeks old. We just went out early and drove around for a couple hours before it got very warm out. Yes I am pretty lucky that my wife loves the lake as much as I do.
Old     (ozzgood)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-09-2007, 4:08 PM Reply   
Wow I thought I was the only one that brought our child for their first boat ride at three weeks old...Thats really cool...I got another one due on the 16th of this month so I got to hook him up too....
Old     (jaytique)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-09-2007, 5:42 PM Reply   
congrats man, our baby is 2 months now and she has already but about 30 hours on the boat with us. she has the best seat in the house (this was her at 2 days)
Upload
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-10-2007, 8:36 AM Reply   
we have a 6 week old and a 22 month old. Question...with the newborns, what are the life vest requirements, or are there any? Even the smallest size looks as though it would be too big...
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-10-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
That is the most perfect seat in the house... the rumble and thump form the 15 inch sub.. puts the baby right to sleep... awwwwwww.... put on some bone thugs.. or dre... and the baby will sleep the day away!
Old     (jules)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-10-2007, 11:03 AM Reply   
Our son was three weeks old also when we took him for his first ride. Get 'em started early... He's two now and rides with us all day with no problems. When the boat starts he heads straight for the jump seat. (Safety first!) He doesn't even mind his life jacket. It's great! Congrats on the new little one!
Old    petey20            07-10-2007, 5:00 PM Reply   
5 months and he's already a "lake boy". Start 'em early. That's what i say...
Upload
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-10-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
I rode last weekend with friends that have a 3 month old. He's been out quite a few times with them already and he was great. The only time he cried was the two turds he took and when the motor was off. So we just rode all day for eight hours.

I hope that when I have a kid he'll be the same way. Only I want one that only turds when it's convenient like when I'm at work. Heahaaaa

I love it...little rippers in the making.