Wake 101
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       11-12-2009, 1:21 PM Reply   
I am looking to rerout some of my hoses on my X-45 this winter. I will need some 1 inch check valves to make it all work.

I have done some searching but have not come up with the check valves that are just right.

I am looking for some swing type check valves that have barbed fittings that can be screwed into the them.

I like the fittings from but they do not have ends that can be screwed into. I would like to rely on glue as little as possible.

I am sure someone knows what I am referring to and can remember where they got them. Thanks in advance.
Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-12-2009, 3:51 PM Reply   
The swing type that I have are made by Spears and are threaded on both ends. I believe that these are the ones MC uses.

Hope this helps!
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-12-2009, 5:49 PM Reply   

I get mine from and they are cheaper on shipping then Yes, they are the slip-fit ones that require "gluing" but dont be afraid. PVC glue is more of a chemical reaction that melts the 2 pieces together and makes them one when cured.

The valves are $11.85 ea and require 2 barbed adapters (# 460-010) and they are $1.54 ea.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-12-2009, 6:13 PM Reply
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       11-13-2009, 7:37 AM Reply   
Thanks guys! I am sure I can find what I need in one of those spots.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-13-2009, 8:32 AM Reply

but the brass ones from home depot for $5 work good too

(Message edited by wakemikey on November 13, 2009)
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2009, 9:58 AM Reply search "swing check valve" $9 for a 1". They are what I use in my system and I have had no problems
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       11-13-2009, 10:15 AM Reply   
Wakemikey, I have never seen a brass check valve for $5. Maybe $35 if you get them in the 1 inch size like I need.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-13-2009, 10:55 AM Reply   

I used the ones WakeMikey is talking about but there 12 dollars not 35 or 5.


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:52 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home


© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us