Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (scbrips)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-19-2007, 9:32 PM Reply   
Vid of my buddy: http://web.mac.com/jacobsag/Yacob/FatchewNEW.html

Check it.
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-20-2007, 7:56 AM Reply   
Awesome dude, It is about time that he gets some video out there. When we were out riding on Sunday he put down a switch tantrum to fakie and a switch toe off 5. Nice video Jacob. Thanks for posting it, glad to see you help him out. Going out riding tomorrow morning if you are interested.
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       11-20-2007, 2:21 PM Reply   
That riding was simply great. The song just blew. To repeatedly be profane throughout the chorus simply shows a lack of eloquence or writing ability...can't think of a word, let's drop the F-bomb a few times...yeah, great. It's my opinion that clips like that get kids excited because of the great riding, and turn parents off because of the vulgar lyrics. I'd love to see the guy ride in person though, he was charging the wake in the beginning like few others I've personally seen.
Old     (pilot_ryder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-20-2007, 2:58 PM Reply   
awesome vid, could have made shorter due to it being a little repetitive towards the end.
awesome riding locations!
Old     (dnp33)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-20-2007, 3:10 PM Reply   
LOVED THE SONG!!!
no just joking it was a great video he charges!
the song was good it went well with the riding.
Old    K.B.C.            11-20-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
I think Rage could care less. They're not exactly known for being PC
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       11-20-2007, 7:30 PM Reply   
kinda looks like the singer from rage
Old     (jrogers26)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-21-2007, 4:21 PM Reply   
haha! it does look like that dude. rage is tight. they're politically active. not correct.

riding was sick though.
Old    gotwake123            11-21-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
I competed with fatchew at INT Nationals in Outlaw he rode really good im suprised he didnt get higher up on the score sheet because I placed 4th and I was amazed I i beat half of them haha not even guna lie. Here is my video of some practice and at Nationals.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eP6K7XXPLSM&feature=user
Old     (scbrips)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-21-2007, 7:18 PM Reply   
Awesome; thanks for all the good feedback.

As for the music: What can I say; I ran out of Amy Grant.
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       11-22-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
too bad...amy grant woulda been sick! haha
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-23-2007, 8:05 AM Reply   
that is some great ridding Stephen. I remember seeing your run at the USC. love the back to back heel 5's. Fatchew did pretty well at nationals considering at the start of the season he rode in advanced and then moved to expert and then got bumped to outlaw. He learned most of his "outlaw tricks" like 2 weeks before nationals. Like the whirly, tootsie, heel 5, and nuclear frontflips. He couldn't have been more stoked on just being there. That kid has an always positive attitude and supports all of his friends and fellow competitors no matter how rude they are to him. Someone even loosened his bindings from his board right before his final run at TSR for the INT finals and he got lucky and noticed and took care of it. Right after that he went out and killed it then proudly stood on the podium and gave congrats to both of the other riders knowing that it was one of them that tried to do ruin his run. Hopefully someday he can make it somewhere in the sport cause he totally deserves it.
Old    110outlet            11-23-2007, 6:03 PM Reply   
Stephen the back to back 5s were super nice, but you got to get freinds that can tape better the cam is all over the place. To many redbull vodkas im guessing.