Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-05-2005, 8:31 PM Reply   
Just a couple pics from Sunday. The batteries in the camera died early (bad planning) so these are some of what I got.

Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-05-2005, 10:05 PM Reply   
David-
Nice pics. You just cant beat the Delta, even on the 4th. I recongnize Danny (good guy), but not the girl. Who's boat are you behind...Scott's? I noticed your profile says you live in Modesto. If you ever need a pull, give me a shout, I live in Stockton and ride the Delta every week.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-06-2005, 7:00 AM Reply   
Yeah we were behind scotts boat. The girl is Trisha she rides with Scott pretty often. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of Scott since I was driving when he was riding and by his second run the batteries were dead.
Thanks for the offer I'll make sure to keep you in mind if I ever am in need of a pull.
Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2005, 7:06 AM Reply   
I was pleasantly suprised that the Detla was not too crowded on the 4th. We were on the water by 7am and we were by ourselves till around 9. Water was great, too.
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-06-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
David:

Great shots!!! Dang, I'm sorry I missed it. Looks like a great time. m So much for you still taking it easy, eh?? How'd the brace work out for ya? How's your knee feeling?
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-06-2005, 9:11 AM Reply   
felt great. didn't even notice it all day. That brace does wonders.
Old     (denystaucd)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-06-2005, 10:41 AM Reply   
Thats my boat in the last pic, sitting on the left.... Everyone in that channel was very courteous I was superprised more jack-@@s weren't out on the 4th.... Oh yeah thanks to the family that towed me (out of gas) the last couple blocks sunday night.....good Krama is coming your way.....