Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    valhalla579            03-08-2004, 8:04 AM Reply   
Has anybody tried the PS or AS series bindings from CD? They look hella comfy, but have hardly any reviews for them. Also, does anybody know where you can buy them? No online stores seem to carry them at all.
Old     (skurfer666)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-08-2004, 8:19 AM Reply   
I just got a pair of AS01's. I haven't gotten to ride them yet, but i did put them on in the tub and walk around for 1/2 hour or so. Nice and comfy, lots of support, and my feet didn't get sore or cramped. There's some good deals on ebay right now man, i got mine for 180$ brand new.
Old    valhalla579            03-08-2004, 8:24 AM Reply   
Yeah, i saw the ones on ebay. Unfortunately they are size Large, and i have to have XL... did they feel like your foot wouldn't come out of them on a bad fall...some people say that they're so tight your foot won't come out, which could be a really bad thing on some backside tricks if you biff
Old    dinker            03-08-2004, 11:59 AM Reply   
Buywake.com man they have both and they are dirt cheap 200 and 225 and they are brand new man my friend just got a pair and they are pretty sick so check them out oh yeah those are the 03 models but there isnt much difference frome them and the 04 so check them out before theyre gone peace
Old     (skurfer666)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-08-2004, 12:07 PM Reply   
Umm, they felt pretty tight, but I think it would depend on how much forward lean you have on them. Cause when i got them, they were really tweaked forward, i could almost not get my foot in. So I adjusted them and they were fine. I heard people say that too, but I think you'd still get ejected. Maybe if you had the air bladder right full you might not. I'll let you know in about 3 months when i finally get to ride.
Old    xtremrider            03-09-2004, 12:53 PM Reply   
there is a size XL that went on ebay today i bought a pair of large last week, 159$ is there reserve
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-09-2004, 1:53 PM Reply   
I had them - the heel piece on one of the bindings was leaned WAY too far forward for my liking. It just hurt my foot - I tried to push it back, but it wouldn't move. They were also way too stiff for my liking. The laces and air bladder are also a pain to have to go through before you ride. The footbed is nice though.
Old    martini            03-09-2004, 5:01 PM Reply   
i just sold my aso1's...i really liked the "snow' feel...but, i had problems not comming out of them
on hard falls...