Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    warlock00            03-03-2004, 10:35 AM Reply   
I was wondering if the same riders go to both. We went to the vans triple crown last year and it was a blast, but they are not having it in Ft. Worth this year. They are having the pro tour instead. Do all(most of)the pros ride on the pro tour? I am guessing they do, but wanted to make sure.

Also do they have a wakeskate division on the pro tour?

Old    tattoobling            03-03-2004, 11:35 AM Reply   
It's the same gang of riders.

I don't know if there will be wakeskating but there is some grass growing there, you could watch that. JUST KIDDING! Don't nobody need to be flamin' me on that one.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-03-2004, 11:44 AM Reply   
For the pro class it's the same riders. The triple crown has a bunch of other classes, like boys and veteran.

Yes the pro tour does have wakeskating, which is getting better and better each year. I expect to see some really good competition this year with plenty of good riders throwing down lots of tricks.

The classes at Ft. Worth will be Pro Men, Jr Men, and Wakeskate. May 22 & 23 at Marine Creek.

Old    iewc            03-03-2004, 2:24 PM Reply   
Im not sure theres going to be Jr mens at Ft Worth. On the schedule im looking at i only see Mens and wakeskate. Maybe its old, or just doesnt include all the classes.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-03-2004, 2:28 PM Reply   
Not sure what you're looking at, but Jr Men are included at all of the Pro Tour stops.

http://www.prowakeboardtour.com/article.jsp?ID=9971
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-03-2004, 4:35 PM Reply   
You forgot the OG class included in the VTC Bill! You know for guys like us....
Old    warlock00            03-04-2004, 7:32 AM Reply   
thanks guys, I figured it was pretty much the same riders, but just thought I would ask.