Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2003, 6:58 AM Reply   
How are people carrying/storing their wakesurfboards on their boats? I going to be picking up a board soon and wanted to see what people were doing to carry their boards.
I was thinking of buying a car top surfboard carrier and strapping the board to the top of the tower. Or possibly buying a ski carrier for the tower but, it's more $$ than the car top carrier.

Chris
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com
Old    sunsetterlxi            06-19-2003, 7:23 AM Reply   
I know Wakenup just uses his titan tower racks to hold his landlock. So, you might ask him how it works.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-19-2003, 10:20 AM Reply   
My Inland Surfer boards fit right in my Titan board racks, so it's no problem.
Old    suzmar1997            06-19-2003, 1:09 PM Reply   
My landlock fits in my Skylon batracks, but I have to be careful which wakeboard shares the same rack with the surfboard. My HL project fits in there fine, but other boards w/ longer fins scratch/tear the deck of the landlock.
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-19-2003, 3:47 PM Reply   
My landlock fits in the skylon board rack fine, but I've been using a rack I have for a Skyski. The only difference is, the Skyski rack is a little wider, and a little longer.
Old     (sandbag)      Join Date: May 2002       06-19-2003, 3:50 PM Reply   
My landlock fits my Wakedesign racks
I just use a separate bungi.
It seems like the rack's bungies would stretch
too much if I used them.
Old     (ronnie)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-20-2003, 1:04 AM Reply   
Mine fits in the trunk of my Sunsetter LXI in a surfboard sock along with three wakeboards w/bindings and several vests.
Old    kamapmj            06-20-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
Any solutions for a LL in the new Mastercraft spring-loaded board racks? The board is just too wide so I am thinking modification on one rack to work with bungies...Any thoughts?
Old     (tahoe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-20-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
We have these for surfboards & kneeboards. WakeProducts.com

Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-20-2003, 12:38 PM Reply   
My Inland Surfer fits in the board racks built-in to my Phat Budde tower, but usually we just throw the surfboard up in the bow.
Old    ryde4life            06-20-2003, 12:40 PM Reply   
A couple different companies are making board ranks that fit wakesurf boards now. I think Pro Flight might be one of them.