Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    parkswakeboardr            08-19-2004, 2:51 PM Reply   
Hi, my name is Ryan, i am looking at getting a new pair of hyperlite bindings for my parks board. Should I get the parks or the temet bindings? Which ones are better?
Thanks
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-23-2004, 9:43 AM Reply   
Parks definetely they are more comfy
Old    sliderfreak            08-23-2004, 10:30 AM Reply   
i think the temets r more support but yes the parks r very comfy.u might have to choose ur slef depending how much u ride and wut kind of ticks u r doing. i ride the temets and my friend ride the parks wen i tryed them i felt like i was almost falling out of them but no beef on either
Old     (mpayette)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-18-2004, 8:05 PM Reply   
I think it depend if uf you have large feet
and if you like to be swandwitch or very tight in your bindings
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-18-2004, 10:06 PM Reply   
I have riden the Parjks for about a year and love them and recently tried the temets and I thoguht they were a lot nicer getting into but were not as comfy..... Also parks are for more of a knees bent style and temets are pretty striat up