Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-10-2004, 10:24 PM Reply   
Here's a video featuring my mom and my daughter on Mother's Day. Stoke comes from all rider levels.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=10545
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-11-2004, 4:17 AM Reply   
You go girls! Grandma has great form and looks so sharp crossing the wake - then she goes one handed! I can remember the rush of taking a hand off the handle. Lexie is too cute and what a grin! I bet she loves being out on the boat. Great video!
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-11-2004, 8:21 AM Reply   
Thanks Liz. It was a stoke-filled morning. Lexie has been hitting the lake for dawn patrol since she was about 3, and never complains. It's really cool that she is ready to start riding and will finally get some of the benefit from being on the lake at 6am! I'm a proud papa!

My mom will be stoked about your comments. I'll pass them along. Thanks!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            05-11-2004, 9:00 AM Reply   
Thats AWESOME!!! go granny! That is great, she has better form than most chicks we have taken out! and Lexie--too cute! I love to see kids going for it! *specially girls* we need more girls who love this sport! good job on the video too! (great music choice)
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-11-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
Grandma represents!!!!!!!!! Great video. Your ma has great style out there. It is also so cool to see the smile on Lexie's face no matter what happens in the water. She knows what it is all about. Good to see you getting out on the boat again. Can't wait to see Lexie up and catching big air. Post the vid next week.!
Old    wakelvr            05-11-2004, 9:08 AM Reply   
Paul, this just totally made my day!!! What a great video.

Tell Lex she is just as cute in person as she is in these videos and pictures!

Old    tutman            05-11-2004, 9:09 AM Reply   
Grandma is awesome!!! And the cheese on Lexi's face is absolutely priceless!!! Watch out Dallas. Thanks for sharing the stoke that gets us all out on the water.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-11-2004, 11:37 AM Reply   
Nice vids, i will call my grandma to make a ride with us !!!!!

What is your boat i love the wake shape.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-11-2004, 2:13 PM Reply   
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I have passed them along to my mom and will share them with Lexie.

Stef, hopefully you will get more of a chance to hang with Lexie next time. She's an amazing little girl, if I do say so myself. Luckily she got all her mom's great qualities and none of my bad ones!

Wake addict, the boat is a Malibu Sunsetter LXi with about 1800 lbs plus wedge.
Old    granny            05-12-2004, 7:36 AM Reply   
Wow you guys, thanks for adding to my stoke. Mother's Day couldn't have bee any better than spending it o the water with the family. It was great to be back out after a year ad some shoulder problems. Paul converted this former slolon skier and I will NEVER go back. Lexie did so well and it is great to have a three generation family of riders. Thanks again for the comments...now to gwt some air!!
Old     (98_searay)      Join Date: May 2004       05-19-2004, 5:35 PM Reply   
damn thas kool who old is that girl 6 or 7 and see can get up on a board i think she could go all the way!