Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-25-2010, 8:34 PM Reply   
My sister is in a contest to be Smashburger's biggest fan. If you have not had the pleasure of having a smashburger, they are the most heavenly scrumptious burger on the planet!!!
Give her a vote so she can win free burgers for a year,,, and buy me one once in a while.
Your participation is GREATLY appreciated!!!!
http://nationalsmashburgermonth.com/video.php?index=5
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-26-2010, 8:22 AM Reply   
Looks like a hardees thick burger. Sorry, I was going ot vote but it wont let me w/o verifying an email addy.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-26-2010, 4:39 PM Reply   
Done!
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-26-2010, 5:44 PM Reply   
In-N-Out burger.....
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-26-2010, 8:27 PM Reply   
Trust me folks, a smashburger puts hardees and In-n-out to shame,.. Far far shame. Every cali transplant out here says the same about it comparing to In-n-Out. Blabel, when you come out, we shall go get a smashburger and you will see. Half pound burger, FRESH, never frozen, Starts out as a ball, then is smooshed on the grill to get the patty form. NOT packed firmly, and not smashed hard. The ground beef is seasoned to perfection with salt and some special spices. To top in all off, the grill is slathered in butter before the plop the patty ball on there!!! Cooked med rare unless you ask for it different. ! Perfection in burger form.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-26-2010, 8:46 PM Reply   
Yeah I was kind of wondering why you didn't take me there. Maybe August. Do they have beers?
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-27-2010, 7:29 AM Reply   
They do not have beers. That would distract from the pure wickedness of the burger. When you were here, they were not open yet in a location nearby.. Now there are a few..