Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 21, 2006

Old     (bigbird1031)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-23-2006, 10:00 PM Reply   
Where is the floor drain plug? reg unleaded? is the standard cover trailerable or should i buy snap on covers? ant one trailer without a cover?
sorry for stupid questions
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-23-2006, 10:03 PM Reply   
i believe: the floor drain plug is in the center of the boat, just left of the drivers seat, i think it will take unleaded with the MCX but you should use 89, the standard full pull on cover is trailerable, snap on cover is not needed and yes i tow with my cover on..i believe this info is correct i am referring to my 06 xstar
Old     (jeffrpod)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-24-2006, 7:26 AM Reply   
Darren - Got my 06 X2 a couple weeks ago so I've got some experience with it. You can e-mail questions directly to me at jeffpod@optonline.net. I'm interested in talking with you as I've found some strange things on my boat that I wonder are found in all the X2s.

What have you done for extra ballast as I've found the stock system to be hugely inadequate.
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-26-2006, 1:18 PM Reply   
jeffrpod what have you found as odd? I have had mine for 3.5 months and 80+ hours now.

I plumbed in sacs in the back and got a integrated bow sac that fits under the seats inthe front. It works, but I always like it bigger so now I have an extra 1000 in the floor unless I have a lot of people.

I tow with the regular cover on, no problems.

Yes the drain is right next to the driver, I take out my plug every time.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-26-2006, 1:37 PM Reply   
With the MCX motor I would definitely run 89, although with the knock sensors regular will work in a pinch.
Old     (bigbird1031)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-27-2006, 9:08 PM Reply   
any one had a problem when lowering the tower to park in a garage? The front two bars do not lay in the same position. one is in the position the dealership said it would be the other is 4 inches off and rests on the fiber glass top rail