Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 7:19 PM Reply   
Well, maybe a tad overstated........
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 7:20 PM Reply   
Nah.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2014, 7:47 PM Reply   
Just stopping in to say, GO BRONCOS!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2014, 8:38 PM Reply   
OMG ! Raiders win their first game.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 8:40 PM Reply   
Alex Smith absolutely sucks!!! Is there a worse QB in crunch time?! If you're a Chiefs fan this is how you know you will never have a chance of winning the big game with him as QB. Just ask the Santa Clara Forty Whiners!!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 8:41 PM Reply   
The only worse QB when it counts and I mean counts is Romo. He probably wins this worthless game but not a game that actually mattered.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2014, 8:46 PM Reply   
So much for celebrating in KC...

The Raiders took it to them!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 9:17 PM Reply   
Oakland>KC>Seattle
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Alex Smith absolutely sucks!!! Is there a worse QB in crunch time?! If you're a Chiefs fan this is how you know you will never have a chance of winning the big game with him as QB. Just ask the Santa Clara Forty Whiners!!!
Really? He beat RW and the hawks only four days ago. What does that say about Choke Wilson?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 9:21 PM Reply   
Can't wait to see how RW does when it matters this Sunday.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 10:38 PM Reply   
Your math is flawed Mark because we beat Oakland factor that in jack!!!

Oh and Alex Smith never beat anybody, he's only ever not lost games. Smoke another bowl of crack bud.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 10:39 PM Reply   
Choke Wilson MarkJ? You were sucking Wilson off until recently. What happened he stop letting you?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 10:40 PM Reply   
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iefs/70035048/

Of course they F'd that call up. Pretty easy to admit when the games over.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-21-2014, 4:24 AM Reply   
Lol those darn refs...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2014, 6:45 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=hatepain;1898241]Your math is flawed Mark because we beat Oakland factor that in jack!!!

Yeah I guess that would make it a circle then. This is one reason I like this season. Anyone can beat anyone regardless of their record ie Rams vs hawks, Niners, Broncos.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2014, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iefs/70035048/

Of course they F'd that call up. Pretty easy to admit when the games over.
Hahahahahahahaha! How does that karma feel now? You guys benefitted for an ENTIRE SEASON from no calls when your DB's were cheating and were also coached to do so. Now that you have to play by the rules everyone else does, you're just average. Stop whining.

I just wanna barf when I hear Seahawks fans complain and call the enforcement of the rules "anti-Seahawks rules". You guys were given a SB! You wouldn't have been there if the rules were enforced. That's why there will always be an asterisk next to their "win".
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2014, 7:21 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1898252]
Quote:
Your math is flawed Mark because we beat Oakland factor that in jack!!!

Yeah I guess that would make it a circle then. This is one reason I like this season. Anyone can beat anyone regardless of their record ie Rams vs hawks, Niners, Broncos.
Just to expand a little, it's like a David and Goliath thing. Any given Sunday....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2014, 9:10 AM Reply   
Seahawks fans this year= excuses as to why we didn't win. While last year they repeated time after time that other fans were making excuses about injuries and calls by the refs. NFL = Not for Long. That is the definition of the Seahawks reign as Super Bowl winners.Lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-21-2014, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hahahahahahahaha! How does that karma feel now? You guys benefitted for an ENTIRE SEASON from no calls when your DB's were cheating and were also coached to do so. Now that you have to play by the rules everyone else does, you're just average. Stop whining.

I just wanna barf when I hear Seahawks fans complain and call the enforcement of the rules "anti-Seahawks rules". You guys were given a SB! You wouldn't have been there if the rules were enforced. That's why there will always be an asterisk next to their "win".
LOL! Given a SB?!?!?! We ripped apart Santa Clara then destroyed the "best offense ever". How exactly were the Hawks "given a SB"???

Santa Clara fans are all the same, still living in the past and convincing themselves that they are the best team in the NFC West. News flash: THE HAWKS OWN YOU!!! Since coming into the NFC West it's not even close. 14-11 vs the Hawks. Oh and we have 6 NFC West titles to Santa Clara's 3. Sorry to ruin your party since joining the NFC West.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2014, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
LOL! Given a SB?!?!?! We ripped apart Santa Clara then destroyed the "best offense ever". How exactly were the Hawks "given a SB"???

Santa Clara fans are all the same, still living in the past and convincing themselves that they are the best team in the NFC West. News flash: THE HAWKS OWN YOU!!! Since coming into the NFC West it's not even close. 14-11 vs the Hawks. Oh and we have 6 NFC West titles to Santa Clara's 3. Sorry to ruin your party since joining the NFC West.
Ah yes... Given. It's really simple to everyone except a Seahawks fan. I already explained it. You guys were allowed to cheat all last year hence, the asterisk next to your *SB "win".

And no. You didn't "rip apart the Niners". That game came down to a last minute stand near the goal line. The Niners also led a lot of that game too. Remember the RW fumble on the first play? Nice try though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2014, 4:05 PM Reply   
Darren, I would agree about destroying Denver's offense except for that whole cheating thing. Kinda hard to complete a pass when the other team's DB's are constantly molesting your receivers and the refs won't enforce the rules. Sorry Seattle. Enjoy your one hit. You're now in good company alongside Chumbawamba and Dexy's Midnight Runners.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-21-2014, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:

Good Lord In back to back sentences you state that Santa Clara Fans live in the past and then you go back 13 years... WTF???? what is your cutoff for "living in the past"? Seems like a moving target....
Lets try this with the current coaches..... you are 2-4 against Harbaugh led Santa Clara teams in regular season. Santa Clara has won 2 NFC west Championships to the Hawks 1. Santa Clara has been to 3 straight NFC championship games, Hawks 1 straight.... If that means owned I guess its your world and we are just living in it.....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2014, 5:34 PM Reply   
Looks like Markj has pushed the right buttons! Congratulations Markj keep up the good work.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-21-2014, 10:20 PM Reply   
MarkJ's pathetic and I mean PATHETIC and baseless claims and pontifications that the Hawks were cheating is beyond baseless and pathetic but then again all of his arguments are. But hey its good to see your back on the Whiners bandwagon pal. Typical Santa Clara Whiner <----keep supporting that name with your off base bitching. Bitching, you know like a bitch.

Last edited by hatepain; 11-21-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-21-2014, 10:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Looks like Markj has pushed the right buttons! Congratulations Markj keep up the good work.
Ha! Ha! Turns out mini me can root for something other than others to lose. Puuuuhhthhhetic!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-21-2014, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwndr View Post
Good Lord In back to back sentences you state that Santa Clara Fans live in the past and then you go back 13 years... WTF???? what is your cutoff for "living in the past"? Seems like a moving target....
Lets try this with the current coaches..... you are 2-4 against Harbaugh led Santa Clara teams in regular season. Santa Clara has won 2 NFC west Championships to the Hawks 1. Santa Clara has been to 3 straight NFC championship games, Hawks 1 straight.... If that means owned I guess its your world and we are just living in it.....

I've already answered these questions! I can't keep walking you idiots through this *****. 3 straight NFC championship games you say. Hmm, how many Super Bowl wins did that result in? You know what don't answer that I'll give you an easier one. How many of those NFC championships did you win against the Seahwaks?

As the Harbaugh erra comes to an end you can hang your hat on the big game losses. Thanks for bringing it up chief, it brought a smile to my face.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2014, 11:53 PM Reply   
Hate, just admit that you're a Niners fan and end it. Time to come out of the closet already. You've made a valiant effort to fight it but, it's too strong for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2014, 12:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
MarkJ's pathetic and I mean PATHETIC and baseless claims and pontifications that the Hawks were cheating is beyond baseless and pathetic but then again all of his arguments are. But hey its good to see your back on the Whiners bandwagon pal. Typical Santa Clara Whiner <----keep supporting that name with your off base bitching. Bitching, you know like a bitch.
Lol. Beyond baseless? Um, I believe it was YOU and your cohorts who've been calling it the "anti-Seahawks rule" in this thread. (I know the media called it that too) That by itself PROVES that you (and the media) know darn well that they were cheating too! Dude, if you're in a hole, stop digging. Btw, it's spelled you're, meathead. Hugs.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2014, 12:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I've already answered these questions! I can't keep walking you idiots through this *****. 3 straight NFC championship games you say. Hmm, how many Super Bowl wins did that result in? You know what don't answer that I'll give you an easier one. How many of those NFC championships did you win against the Seahwaks?

As the Harbaugh erra comes to an end you can hang your hat on the big game losses. Thanks for bringing it up chief, it brought a smile to my face.
You haven't answered Shiz. It's totally arbitrary. He's absolutely right. It's a moving target. You guys just pull whatever you can out your butts to fit your extremely narrow minded narrative. THAT is what pathetic is. Enjoy your Sunday flogging. Might wanna start with bloody Mary's early this Sunday, Hate. I also love how easily your panties get so bunched up. Quite entertaining.

Last edited by markj; 11-22-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-22-2014, 10:06 AM Reply   
^^What are you doing on this thread at midnight on a Friday? Yikes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
Is there a curfew on this forum? Relax, old man.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-22-2014, 2:00 PM Reply   
^^No curfew on the forum but you must have one that keeps you in on Friday nights?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2014, 2:12 PM Reply   
We borrowed your Seattle weather last night so we had friends over instead of going out. Man, I'm starting to think the chickens might actually have a chance tomorrow. There's just so much more riding on it for them than there is for the Cards. I know it'll help the Niners too if Seattle pulls off an upset.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-22-2014, 2:50 PM Reply   
Hawks are favored by 6.5
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-22-2014, 3:23 PM Reply   
Doug Baldwin put it best when he said the Seahawks will miss him and Percy Harvin. Speaking of Percy Harvin,has he disappeared into oblivion?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2014, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hawks are favored by 6.5
Seriously? Wow. I'm totally ignorant of odds and gambling etc. I don't understand how to read them.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-22-2014, 6:40 PM Reply   
It's going to feel strange rooting for the Seahawks tomorrow!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-22-2014, 9:23 PM Reply   
Who is this Percy Harvin you speak of?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-22-2014, 9:26 PM Reply   
Hawks by 17
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-23-2014, 4:06 AM Reply   
Wow! I'll take the 17 points. The Cardinals D is better than that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2014, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
It's going to feel strange rooting for the Seahawks tomorrow!
No doubt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2014, 7:29 AM Reply   
Diarrhea for both teams. Now that would be a good thing to root for.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2014, 11:01 AM Reply   
Looks like Fitzgerald's likelihood of playing is highly questionable. There goes his consecutive game appearance record. That'll certainly help the hawks.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-23-2014, 3:57 PM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHAHA!! 3 POINTS?!?!?!?! THAT'S IT!?!?!??! WHAT A JOKE.

I expected this game to actually be close. Well, I'll take the blowout win.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-23-2014, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow! I'll take the 17 points. The Cardinals D is better than that.
Not really. We went easy on them at the end and sat on the ball or it would have been at least a nineteen point deficit for the Cards. Imagine what it would have looked like had Marshawn not been sick as a dog today.

Their D punched us with everything they had in the first half but in the end they just couldn't keep Russ and co from scoring. Our D on the other hand is getting healthier every week now and it doesn't bode well for Kap this coming Thursday.

As for the Cards offense... they flat suck. Everyone has known this all along it was just a matter of them having to go against a real defense that exposed is so blatantly. Best part of the day today was listening to the announcers talk up Drew before the game glowing about how similar he is to Carson and how impressive was going to be. Funny thing happened though, in the fourth quarter those same announcers were discussing how Drew just doesn't match up talent wise to Palmer when it counts.

No matter. I firmly believe Seattle and San Fran are both much better teams than the Cards. I'm gonna go out on a limb predict they are going to lose at least two if not three of their remaining games and end up somewhere mid pack in our division by the end of the season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-23-2014, 5:09 PM Reply   
Dream on Cliff. You guys LOST to the Chargers,Rams,Cowboys and KC. All their defenses were good enough to hold you guys down. All their offenses are good enough against your defense to put up enough points to win.Your always a dominant team when you win,even when it was 30 - 24 over Oakland and 13 - 9 over Carolina. Keep beating your chest the meat of your schedule is still ahead of you. Still have a looooooong way to go to even catch the Cardinals.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-23-2014, 5:38 PM Reply   
One team this season has beat us by more than a touchdown. No dream there just tough defense. And while we're at it, that defense was almost half bench players for a better part of the season. Seattle is getting healthy now and it's showing. Can't wait for the"meat" of the season to really start dominating these so called power house offenses...

Going out on a limb for tonight's game and picking the Giants by the way.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2014, 5:38 PM Reply   
The Patriots had a pretty convincing beat down on the Lions. I thought that game would be close. Lord help us if they win another SB. So boring.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-23-2014, 5:45 PM Reply   
I pretty much called it. But the Hawks kneeled out on the 5 yard line. Really great game played by both D's but ours was just better, as was our offense. Good stuff. Now time to get ready for yet another tough game in 4 days. Its always a battle in San Fran...oh wait its in Santa Clara.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-23-2014, 5:47 PM Reply   
Oh and FWIW I did lay the 7 in this game and took the Hawks
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-23-2014, 6:27 PM Reply   
Broncos win, though I worry about their health. Anderson looked solid.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-23-2014, 8:00 PM Reply   
You lost 2 games at home. One by a touchdown and the other team you have to play again on the road. Your remaining schedule. At 49ers,at eagles,49ers,at cardinals (revenge game) at Saint Louis.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-23-2014, 8:51 PM Reply   
Tony Romo has the most 4th quarter comebacks of ANY QB since 2006. Russell still can't find his Wilson.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2014, 8:58 PM Reply   
Cliff, that limb just broke.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-23-2014, 9:51 PM Reply   
Cliff you had a chance at winning the picks but you made one GIANT mistake.LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2014, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I pretty much called it. But the Hawks kneeled out on the 5 yard line. Really great game played by both D's but ours was just better, as was our offense. Good stuff. Now time to get ready for yet another tough game in 4 days. Its always a battle in San Fran...oh wait its in Santa Clara.
Congratulations. Just goes to show that even a blind squirrel can get a nut once in awhile. I can't help but imagine your post being spoken by Napolean Dynamite's brother, Kip. Especially the "I pretty much called it" part.

I pretty much imagine most of your posts that way. Keeps it entertaining for me when you're being... Well... Yourself..

Last edited by markj; 11-23-2014 at 9:55 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2014, 5:55 AM Reply   
Week 12 update Tony Romo 203 of 295 for 2519 yards 22 TD's 6 int's 111.4 QB
Russell can't find his Wilson 199 of 313 for 2230 yards 14 TD's 5 int's 93 QB

Demarco Murray 1354 yards 7 TD's 5.1 per carry
Marshawn Lynch 852 yards 9 TD's 4.4 per carry

Just the facts!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-24-2014, 7:25 AM Reply   
Smack talk and joking aside, I'll be honest and say I'm not going into this Thursday with as much confidence in the Niners as I had last week. That win yesterday was not convincing enough. I'm not sure if the Niners were just playing down to their opponent or not. Either way, it sucks. Fingers crossed. I'm also not sure if home field advantage is even an advantage at all with the Niners. They have a better record away.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-24-2014, 7:36 AM Reply   
^^^^
Gotta agree....as a hawks fan, it seems both these teams still haven't found their identity offensively. Niners pass rush looked good, but that game shouldn't have been that close, the redskins are horrible. As for my hawks, I'm worried they had such a hard time getting into the endzone. I'm good with the defense, though.... And it should get better. Thanksgiving is going to expose a lot of deficits on both these teams, but I think the hawks take it by at least 7.

Engage Smack: Kapernick is still a mouth breather, Harbaugh calling him "great" is a big stretch.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-24-2014, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
You lost 2 games at home. One by a touchdown and the other team you have to play again on the road. Your remaining schedule. At 49ers,at eagles,49ers,at cardinals (revenge game) at Saint Louis.

2 losses at home? WTH are you talking about? Do you mean since Russell Wilson became our starting QB in 2012?

Gee thanks for giving us the run down on our schedule, we have no idea who we play next.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-24-2014, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
^^^^
Gotta agree....as a hawks fan, it seems both these teams still haven't found their identity offensively. Niners pass rush looked good, but that game shouldn't have been that close, the redskins are horrible. As for my hawks, I'm worried they had such a hard time getting into the endzone. I'm good with the defense, though.... And it should get better. Thanksgiving is going to expose a lot of deficits on both these teams, but I think the hawks take it by at least 7.

Engage Smack: Kapernick is still a mouth breather, Harbaugh calling him "great" is a big stretch.
I'd disagree on the offensive identity. I feel that our return to the ground and pound has brought back what made us so dominate. With Harbin we were all over the place and it took a couple weeks after his release to find ourselves but we're back now, IMO.

Jim Harbaugh calling Kaepernick great is absurd. That term gets thrown around way to much. I will allow that he is an amazing athlete and has some amazing QB skills. He just struggles to put them all together most of the time but when he does he's pretty damn scary. Fortunately you can usually count on him making some boneheaded decisions
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-24-2014, 7:56 AM Reply   
Was out of town all weekend. Man, just wanted to hop on here and say that was awesome when we beat the Seahawks last week. Thank god we had a bye this week and didn't have to play anyone.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-24-2014, 7:58 AM Reply   
Picked the Giants to win last night just for fun. It was worth it though getting to watch Jr. catch that fricken ball.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2014, 8:39 AM Reply   
Week 13 Thanksgiving Day game picks.
CHI @ DET - Lions at home.
PHI @ DAL - Cowboys at home.
SEA @ SF - 49ers at home.

Thanksgiving is always better at home.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2014, 8:44 AM Reply   
Jr didn't think so. He said it would have been better if the Giants had won at home. Dallas is now 5-0 on the road.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-24-2014, 10:17 AM Reply   
That catch by Jr. last night was insane!! He is going to be a good WR. Too bad he's on the Giants.
Turkey Day Picks:
Bears over Lions. Sorry Detroit but you are still Detroit.
Philly over Dallas. Eagles are just better.
Hawks over Santa Clara. This game is going to be awesome!!

I'm going with all road teams here although the 49ers are kind of playing on the road too.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-24-2014, 12:43 PM Reply   
The 49er offense is sputtering so bad, I fear the Hawks may roll over them this week. If the game was in Seattle is would be a route. But, on National TV, from Santa Clara, the 49ERs may be able to stay in the game.

A big problem is with ZERO tightend production -- the 49ERs need to bench Vernon Davis who is always ineffective vs the Hawks and go with their third string TE named Carrier.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-24-2014, 1:26 PM Reply   
^^What is going on with Vernon Davis this year? He has been invisible other than week 1.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-24-2014, 1:40 PM Reply   
Chicago - Detroit - Detroit

Philly - Dallas - Philly

Seattle - San Fran - Seattle

Hate having to stress all day on T day waiting for this one...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2014, 8:39 PM Reply   
Looks like I win the picks again this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2014, 8:41 PM Reply   
Saints have 3rd straight home loss. Wow!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-24-2014, 9:19 PM Reply   
Can't believe the saints lost again. Incredible.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-24-2014, 9:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Chicago - Detroit - Detroit

Philly - Dallas - Philly

Seattle - San Fran - Seattle

Hate having to stress all day on T day waiting for this one...
Thank you so much for those picks, Cliff. I say thank you because you're almost always wrong. At least recently that is.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-24-2014, 9:28 PM Reply   
4 wins and 7 losses and playoff bound. IMO, division winners with less than a 500 record should be excluded from the playoffs.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-24-2014, 9:32 PM Reply   
Niners/Hawks -- is it going to be a low scoring physical battle? Will Sherman and Crabtree kiss and makeup? Will Lynch destroy Borland? Will KAP kill it and choke again? Will personal fouls destroy the game?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2014, 6:54 AM Reply   
^^^Good questions. Oh man, I forgot all about Lynch vs Borland. That's gonna be interesting. Sherman/Crabtree? Meh. I know that's where the media will be focused. IMO they've both shown themselves to be average this year.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-25-2014, 11:47 AM Reply   
Mark,

I was three of four last week.

You should know by now only one pic means anything to me every week. This week will be especially rewarding.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2014, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Mark,

I was three of four last week.

You should know by now only one pic means anything to me every week. This week will be especially rewarding.
LOL. I was talking about your Niner picks. I hope you keep up your trend, buddy. We need you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2014, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
4 wins and 7 losses and playoff bound. IMO, division winners with less than a 500 record should be excluded from the playoffs.
So true. Especially when your team is one that could benefit from that new rule.. Those teams that sneak in with a losing record are usually just target practice anyway. It's a shame. I vote GD for NFL commissioner.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2014, 11:31 PM Reply   
Gotta love the Lynch interview. Can anyone imagine him playing and Harbaugh coaching for Oakland soon?