Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       06-08-2010, 2:57 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeside.com/product/wake...2_mens_2010.do

anyone used it yet or have any reviews on it?
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-08-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
I didn't even know Mike still had a board. He had one the last two years but I didn't think they continued it. Personally I'm glad they did. Mikes a cool guy. His last years board was pretty good, not too much flex though. Pretty much like the substance but with flex.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-08-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
i thought this board looked sick when it was previewed, but it seems to have dropped completely off the radar this season. Strange when you consider it is the only other hybrid, and the watson hybrid is selling like hotcakes. Graphics on the Ennen are dope too. Would also like to hear others feedback on the ride
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       06-09-2010, 6:52 AM Reply   
yeah i didnt even see it on the liquid force website
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-10-2010, 9:29 PM Reply   
It says its a full wood core. Interesting. Different from the Watson or Henshaw
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-10-2010, 9:35 PM Reply   
It isn't even available at Aacadia.com which Mike is a part of. Interesting. Must not be completely ready yet.
Old     (stillentt)      Join Date: May 2007       06-11-2010, 10:04 AM Reply   
I 'heard' from a LF rep that the Ennen's 2010 Hybrid didn't make it to final production this year.

Apparently, they had the specs ready but couldn't get everything put together in time (working out the logistics of the flex/layers/wood/etc..) to launch it, so he is riding a Watson Hybrid this season... Maybe thats why this board doesn't even show up on LF's site?