Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old    quincyboardman            12-15-2004, 9:20 AM Reply   
I already know everyones opinion on this contest, but I'm just lookin for some feedback on my video. If ya like it, please feel free to vote!!
Lates
Quin

Quincy Boardman (last video)
http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/vas_video_voting.jsp
Old     (ufobw)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-15-2004, 4:19 PM Reply   
Looks good! I noticed that the video is from the same session as the one posted on Alliance: http://www.alliancewake.com/video/videos_article.aspx?id=20

Your style is very similar to Attention Deficit.
Old    quincyboardman            12-15-2004, 7:23 PM Reply   
Ya it was a crazy shoot. I was stoked to be able to be a part of it.
thanks for the reply man.
Old    313productions            12-15-2004, 8:01 PM Reply   
I loved the video, switching the music up was cool in a short like that cuz it gives the feel of what a whole production by you would be like. Its cool that you have access to such awesome riding too. I voted for you.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-16-2004, 4:37 PM Reply   
Napoleon dynamite. That in and of itself got you my vote.
Old    quincyboardman            12-16-2004, 4:50 PM Reply   
Ya Napoleon Kicks!!!
Thanks Lonny And Matthew. I appreciate the feedback.
Old    alanp            12-18-2004, 2:51 PM Reply   
that was a pretty nice vid however i voted for van patten.
Old    parks143dna03            12-18-2004, 3:04 PM Reply   
I really liked the video and all the editing. I especially likes all different kinds of music. I wanted to use that music u used at the part where danny harf was doing a nose press on the dock. I think it was from a matrix trailer. I also liked all the effects. What program(s) are you running? But I have to say, Mike got my vote because his video was the only one that didnt have any pros in it. But your editing was very good. I could see myself sitting down for 45 min to watch your work. Keep it up
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-18-2004, 5:32 PM Reply   

quote:

But I have to say, Mike got my vote because his video was the only one that didnt have any pros in it.

that's a great reason to vote for a video that's in a video editing contest.
Old    parks143dna03            12-18-2004, 7:23 PM Reply   
my point exactly
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-18-2004, 8:14 PM Reply   
hey hey hey! Is that Paerick?

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-18-2004, 8:24 PM Reply   
yeah, i think that's him...the one that basically said that you don't deserve to win because the subject in your vid is a pro rider.
Old    parks143dna03            12-18-2004, 8:27 PM Reply   
you huys are funny. I was just jealous. may the best man win
Old    parks143dna03            12-18-2004, 8:28 PM Reply   
guys*
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-18-2004, 8:36 PM Reply   
sorry, i failed to use one of these.

just givin' you a hard time.
Old    quincyboardman            12-18-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
"What program(s) are you running?"
Patrick
Im runnin FCP 4 on a G4. Ya I was unaware that pros weren't allowed. I think we can blame that on the rule makers! Thanks for the compliments though. Hopefully someday you will beable to sit down and watch a video of mine. (wakeboarding or not)
lates
Old    quincyboardman            12-18-2004, 9:33 PM Reply   
then again makin contacts is half the battle! lol maybe even more than half.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-19-2004, 12:51 AM Reply   
quincy- nowhere did it state that you could NOT use pros, so all the more power to you for using them. making contacts can be tough nowadays since everyone seems to have a dv camera, so just having contacts means youre doing something right. if i were to submit a video it definitely would have the best riders i could find.

now that you've started posting on the site, why not make more videos for fun and upload them to wakepics.com? other people really like watching well edited vids, and you can also meet other riders. ive met a few guys through this site that can flat out rip.

btw patrick is just bitter because his video didnt make it to the finals.
Old    parks143dna03            12-20-2004, 12:13 AM Reply   
Quincy - Pros were allowed. I just made a hissy fit cause all the videos in the finals had pros in them except one. Thats why I was mad. But dont worry (scott too), im over it.
keep makin videos.