Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (sunjess)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-30-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
so, I have a 07 Crownline 19ss, I want to get a tower for it. Moster Towers look to be pretty inexpensive, they don't look horrible, but I would say the style would not be my first choice. Problem is I don't really want to spend 3-4k on a tower/install that would be my first choice when everything is said and done, I would like to have some cash left over for some sound. Are the Monster towers pretty reliable?? Any rattle, complaints? anything at all? I think I could live with the tower if it really is quality and save my money for killer sound...let me know what you guys think

Doug
Old     (sunjess)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-30-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
as far as weight, I weigh 210 and going down, im the fattest of the bunch that would be pulled on the tower if that helps.
Old     (hixsonaz)      Join Date: May 2007       08-30-2007, 10:32 PM Reply   
i had mine and really liked it. Never a rattle or shake. It didn't budge and it was easy for a retard like me to install. Sold my boat the year after the install and recouped the money i spent on the tower! folded easily too.
Old     (rah_digga)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-30-2007, 10:35 PM Reply   
I've heard good things about monster tower. I personally have the tsunami wakeboard tower. It is close to the same price (1,100-1,300) and it's great. I weigh 220 and have not noticed any vibrating or rattle. I think it comes down to personal choice. I don't know if you have looked into the big air towers, but I would strongly suggest against them. First I had a horrible time with their customer service (they were actually the tower I had chosen). Then I asked them about their weight limit and they said it was 250. I'm sure the monster tower as well as the tsunami tower are over 1,000 pounds.

Additionally installation did not take much effort at all.

Good luck!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-30-2007, 10:45 PM Reply   
Monster towers = Great product and great service.
Old     (reachjims)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-31-2007, 3:24 AM Reply   
i have a joystick tower and love it. i shopped around for a while and for the money you can't beat it. easy install, it somewhat matches the window angle, and you get your choice of colors. going on second year of riding and no problems.

here is the ebay link where i got mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/JOYSTICK-PRO-SERIES-WAKEBOARD-TOWER_W0QQitemZ260154554942QQihZ016QQcategoryZ2380 7QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Old     (reachjims)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-31-2007, 3:28 AM Reply   
Upload