Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-29-2009, 11:00 AM Reply   
Want to pull the plug on some new bindings and thinking about the 09' Zeus. Anyone who's rode or owned them, chime in. I'd like to hear about the support, comfort, the latch and how reliable they have been.

Thanks!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       09-29-2009, 11:33 AM Reply   
Great boot, very comfy, great heal hold and great ankle support.
Have had zero problems with mine, they have held up great.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-29-2009, 11:41 AM Reply   
Excellent. Thanks Jeff

More!
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-29-2009, 11:41 AM Reply   
They are the best in the line as far as I'm concerned. I have both the Answers and the Zeus. 08 was an issue for me in the Zeus, they put pressure on my achillies(SP??). But for 09 that was fixed and they are snug. The optional tongue stiffeners add more support or remove it if you want a little more flex. Plus with the added optional 4th eyelet you can lace them up high and tight. I ride them with the 3 eyelets and no stiffener. The boot fits the top of the foot well and the foot bed is soft but supportive.
All in all I love the 09 Zeus and will have a tough time changing in 2010 but the Faction and the AA's might just step up to be even a better binding.
I will have a few pair of the 09 Zeus in reserve just in case though.
Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-29-2009, 11:59 AM Reply   
I rode the 06 zeus until this year I have the L and a size 11 foot! Great boot I love everything about um!
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-29-2009, 12:04 PM Reply   
i hated my 09's at first cuz they hurt my achilles like gary said but after i made some minor modifications(i cut those stupid kidney things out) they've been some of my favorite bindings. they're a bit heavy compared to the LF's i used to rock but they're solid...i've takin some bangers where other bindings would've shredded but these have held up quite nice...
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-29-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
I really like my 09's , also liked my 08's. They answers just dont have enough support for me. I wish the zues's were as light as the answers.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-29-2009, 1:48 PM Reply   
Done and Done.

I'll take the extra weight in order to get the ease of the hinge and the quality here.

Thanks fellas.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       09-29-2009, 1:53 PM Reply   
What board are you putting them on?

The 09 Zeus have a 6inch plate system, so you might need to get the extension adapters, depending on the board you are riding.

(Message edited by innov8 on September 29, 2009)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-29-2009, 2:37 PM Reply   
Do any of you feel the cable on your achilles? I can feel it all they way around my achilles.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-30-2009, 5:13 AM Reply   
never had a problem with my achilles. cant feel the cable at all.