Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-15-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
Hey sd crew, I'm looking for a pair of medium bindings for a 03 or 04 Absolute. My girlfriends bindings (ultrasucks lol) are really hurting her feet, since summer is coming she is going to need something a lot more comfortable. Hand me downs or a cheap deal would be awesome any help is much appreciated.
Thanks a bunch,
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-16-2006, 5:52 AM Reply   
Chris,

I have a brand new pair of 04 Scarecrows (04's I think). They are suppose to be an XL, but I can't even get my foot in them, so I am guessing they are close to a Med. Let me know if you want to check them out.
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-16-2006, 1:03 PM Reply   
def. thanks a bunch buzz, are you riding this week? Can i cruise maybe?
Old     (zachr)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-16-2006, 6:52 PM Reply   
Man, you should call up my brother. He's been looking for someone to go out with, even if its just to drive.
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-16-2006, 9:29 PM Reply   
Cool i will Zachy poo when are you gonna give your liver a break and come home from UCSB. Good to hear from you how are the big elephants treating you
Old     (zachr)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-16-2006, 9:33 PM Reply   
I might be home over memorial day weekend. And my liver doesn't need a break, I have killed off the weak liver cells, so only the Gaucho level cells are still around. They can go all day and all night with no problem.

(Message edited by zachr on May 16, 2006)
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-16-2006, 10:02 PM Reply   
ha ha Gaucho cells rule
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2006, 10:52 PM Reply   
What size are her feet. I have a pair 03 Nice bindings that fit a size 7-8 womens that you can have. They were my daughters and she wore them a couple of times. They have just been sitting in the garage. Let me know. Or if anyone else out there wants them let me know.
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-16-2006, 11:15 PM Reply   
so cal she would be stoked to try them. If you wanna come out with us sometime that would be cool. I've been going out thurs and fridays at San V. She wears 8 in womens so i don't know if they will fit but it wouldn't hurt to try them thanks.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2006, 4:38 PM Reply   
Chris...I will e-mail you
Old    big_images            05-21-2006, 6:17 PM Reply   
I got a pair of LF EXOs in he garage Id be happy to donate. They are M. I think they've only been used a couple times.