Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-24-2006, 12:31 PM Reply   
Hello All SD Gals -
Where are you and who are you? I Want to ride with girls. Let me know if you need a third or if you need a pull as I have a boat but right now in the shop and husband recovering from knee surgery.
- Help A Sista Out
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-24-2006, 4:35 PM Reply   
I'm in! Might hit San V tomorrow. Will let you know.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-26-2006, 8:46 PM Reply   
Sheri - How is your ankle feeling these days?
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-26-2006, 11:51 PM Reply   
Hey girl!
It's getting better. I'm in PT 3 times a week. Still not wakeboarding. I do a little wakeskating to keep on the water. Learned a good lesson...don't skip PT! My range of motion SUX from healing wrong the last time I injured it. But, hopefully I'll be back to normal(?) soon!
Hope things are good for u!
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-28-2006, 10:50 AM Reply   
That sucks. I guess it's just you and me Sheri. Hopefully we'll get some other replies.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-28-2006, 7:54 PM Reply   
Sheri, Paola,

Flag me down if you see me Friday. I will have a boat load of ladies, and maybe you can make a connection with some of them. Most my regular crew are females. Always welcome to jump on my boat sometime also. Paola - sent you an e-mail or 2 a while back, but never heard back from you. Let me know. Have fun out there!
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-28-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
Buzz,
Thanks for the invite. Hopefully we do see you in the water so we can finally meet. Didnt follow up last time as it seemed like you had a full crew. Let's meet up as I would like to meet all the San V people as I usually go to Mission Bay out of convenience and knowing the area. Always afraid of waiting in line and not getting on the lake.
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-29-2006, 10:11 AM Reply   
Hey ladies! I am also recovering from yet another injury. I am in the middle of a trasition between jobs. Looks like I will only be in san diego for another month. But I would love to come out and ride with some other gals. Last sun it was just buzz and I on his boat! Thur morn is and sun are best for me at san v. tues morning and wed. for elsi. I do not own my own boat.... YET :-) .
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-29-2006, 11:12 AM Reply   
Aimee,

Whoa! What's up with this one more month thing?? You are not going anywhere! Call me!
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-29-2006, 1:14 PM Reply   
Buzz - hey that day i saw u on the course (mother's day)...i had just reinjured my ankle when u pulled up. That's why i wasn't too friendly...sorry. lol

Amay - r u the one that used to ride with Rick and Derek (my brother) on the SN 2001? I think u were close to sticking back rolls.

Paola - i'll call u later about what time we're riding today.
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-29-2006, 8:39 PM Reply   
Oh SNAP! Sheri we've meet before right? Yeah I have been almost sticking backrolls for 3yrs now and yet to ride away from one . But then again I seriously injure myself every 6 months so I don't know where that leaves me. lol.
BTW I have the afternoon off tomorrow anyone going out?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-29-2006, 10:25 PM Reply   
Amay,

Probably room on my boat, but I won't know until Sara shows up with her group, and also tells me how long we will be there. Call me during the day and I should know.
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-29-2006, 10:48 PM Reply   
Yeah, i think it was 2-3 yrs ago. I just remember thinking i couldn't wait to start trying inverts like that. Yeah right...like that's ever gonna happen!
U keep getting injured wakeboarding?
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-30-2006, 10:42 PM Reply   
Sheri it was nice catching up! Nice job on that ankle girl. You take care. Paola it was really great meeting you! You remind me of myself chargin out there :-) Today was fun! Can't wait till next time.
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       07-01-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
I think I remember an Amay on our boat???? Haha!
Good to see u again too and I think ur back rolls look marvelous darling!
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-11-2006, 8:54 PM Reply   
Amay or any other girl want to join me at San V Sunday morning?
Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-12-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
Up for a run anytime. 619.980.8064 I am a good driver as well. )