Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       Today, 2:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Correct. so we can argue all this BS and in the end. its the rights of the citizens and their responsibility to decide. hence we cannot shut down one without shutting down the other, and this is why we have a hypocrisy happening now.
Neither are being shut down. A few have tried, but fines were essentially dropped immediately. Unless that has changed recently.

"With freedom comes responsibility"--Every dad ever.

Many Americans are obviously too stupid to be responsible and we are all paying for it.

Last edited by skiboarder; Today at 2:44 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Prison, where that bond villain Roger Stone should be rotting. Does nobody else have a problem this creep is free?
It was expected. When potus tweets Cohen is a rat and Stone is "Brave" for not talking. He tweeted he would take care of the loyal.
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson, sentencing Stone to 40 months in prison, made that clear. “He was not prosecuted, as some have complained, for standing up for the president,” she said. “He was prosecuted for covering up for the president.”

And because he covered up for potus, he walks. Party of Law and Order. if you are on the right team.
Cant really get much more corrupt. He knows he is done, a one term loser, just doesnt care any more. Barr has fired and taken over EDNY, DC and SDNY, fired all heads and replaced with his own henchmen. All locations where trump, his campaign, inaugural committee ...are all being investigated. Barr put the coyote in the hen house. Seems a lot of work and undoing for a hoax.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't understand this argument at all. There will always be deaths what does that have to do with trying to control the spread of this? Just because people die of other things, it makes this ok? So if your family members start dropping dead from it, its just oh well it stats? BS. Its politicized on both sides and its dumb. Covid does not care who you vote for.
Point is, many deaths by other means have been reported as Covid. I am just saying it will be interesting to see if the overall average death total per month changes because of Covid. If grandma died of pneumonia in the nursing home, people say that was horrible, expected but she had a good life. Say she died from covid (which is horrible as well and will cause the same pneumonia complication) and it changes the whole talking point. Now it is we need to bankrupt every person in this country for it. At the end of the day, the numbers of people who die on average may actually not even be impacted. Does that change the discussion?

It is being politicized just as you say. The economy is being destroyed because of it. While it is dangerous, there is going to be a point where people who have been proven to be able to fight it are going to be fine. Unfortunately those on the other side of it will not be with us anymore. The population will be stronger against it. Everyone wants to believe in Darwin until something Darwin like comes around. Eventually people are going to have to live a normal life around it and all the (what 1/4 million people a year attributed to medical malpractice?) other means people die will just be another reason people die. We don't shut down for other virus or cancers. At a certain point, people will have to look at it as another thing in life they have to overcome.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta You are proving yourself to be an ass and a liar. A part of the problem for the country. Probably one of those guys who goes into stores w/o mask and screams at everyone "I feel threatened" I have rights!! You just cant stop BSing no matter how many times you have been PROVED wrong. Your math is pathetic. The only one politicizing this is Trump and his cohorts. Dems have no issues and have been masked up for months. Why not post some pics of Trump in a mask. How many Dem Govs are making masks optionable? How many GOP? Explain how Arizona by itself is out Coviding the entire EU. What if the queen had balls?
If a mask is required, I wear it. If it is not required, I don't wear it. It is usually people like you attacking others in public because they are scared of their own shadow.

You don't prove anyone wrong. So far it is Trump 3 years to zero for you. You are the one bitching every single day about Trump. You are trying to make the issue on if Trump wears a mask a political one right this very fing thread. You can't even see yourself.

Not every state has the same requirements. Not every country in California has the same requirements. I was able to go to the valley and go in any store I wanted for at least a month or more this spring without a mask. Bay area, never had a lift of the restriction. You are so clueless and wanting to politicize everything, that you don't even know that your own state has different standards.

How is Arizona out coviding the EU? Where was Arizona 2 months ago and where was the EU? I guess you don't understand the concept of waves and not every state in our union did not have the same infection rate as other states even. Don't worry, it is all politics for you.

Care to explain why our county shut down churches again after maybe a couple weeks trying to blame the rise in covid cases in the bay area to churches even though they have strict social distancing requirements? You wonder why people don't trust democrats? We know what you are trying to do. Destroy religion, destroy the economy, create social chaos. Why did new york cancel all other cultural gatherings but permitted BLM (through the actual permit process) to hold marches. The gov said that BLM is too important to not let do it. Even though BLM is a marxist front group and everyone knows it. Marxist events can move forward, Churches have to shut down in democrat states. This is not about public safety. This is about a soft revolution and no, I don't trust fascists like you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Prison, where that bond villain Roger Stone should be rotting. Does nobody else have a problem this creep is free?
Nope. It was a political hit from the beginning. We should be more scared that political parties can set people up like they did Trumps people.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Today, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Point is, many deaths by other means have been reported as Covid. I am just saying it will be interesting to see if the overall average death total per month changes because of Covid.
Here you go:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ss-deaths-may/

Next.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. It was a political hit from the beginning. We should be more scared that political parties can set people up like they did Trumps people.
Stone lied to cover up for trump. Trump commuted Stones sentence to protect only trump. Nothing new, trump worried about trump getting caught again. How does a political party force a person to lie to cover up POTUS crime? illogical. Stone choose to lie for trump, no one forced him to do anything.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. It was a political hit from the beginning. We should be more scared that political parties can set people up like they did Trumps people.
Yeah, its a sure sign it's a political hit when the person lies under oath.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:05 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us