Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-11-2007, 6:41 AM Reply   
Hey Hey Hey,

I am getting eager for my HB trip during the week of the 4th of July & wanted to know if anyone has any 411 on the water temp / laker levels / arms etc. I know the waters down quite a bit ( 40 feet or so ) & wanted to know how the Pit & McCloud Arm have been looking?

Anyone else planning to roll up that week? Thx N Advance.

Lzy
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-11-2007, 9:26 AM Reply   
What up G-money?!?

Billy and I rode Shasta on Saturday afternoon. Water was beautiful as usual and around 75 degrees. Water level is pretty low to start the season off. I'm sure they'll be hurting by the end of the year but you'll be all good on the 4th.

Make sure you stop by Holiday Harbor and say what's up to McMillen, Chris Dykmans and Bree. They're running Schweene's new Shasta camp. It's coming together to be a really nice operation.

Take care, bro... I'm kinda bummed we didn't know you'd be at Shasta. We debated Shasta and Bullards and ended up picking Bullards for that week of the 4th. If we only knew earlier on we would've done Shasta for sure.
Old     (domin8)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-11-2007, 11:20 AM Reply   
We will be on a HB out of Jones Valley June 28th - July 5th. Probably keep the HB in the Pit and Squaw but run the wake boats where ever to get the good water and enjoy the lake.

We where also there through Memorial and the water was down about 30' lower than normal then. Was not a any problem with that level.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-11-2007, 11:40 AM Reply   
Evan - Sorry we are gonna miss ya, I looked at Bullards & Shasta too. I almost went for the bullards one as they have the hottub one now, recently upgraded... Have a blast, water should be epic.

Clete - Right on, I have heard its about 40 feet down so thats about right. We are likely gonna stay in either of those 2 arms as well & ride mccloud, pit or sqaw. We have the Escapade HB with an 05 gry/wht Xstar & 05 red metallic X2

Lzy
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-11-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   
I'll be heading to my houseboat next week and I will take pics of the water level for you. Wish you guys contacted me cause I am looking for a crew for the 4th. But since it falls on a Wednesday alot of people can't take the time off. We all missed you for Memorial Day. I should of posted some pics of our trip.
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-11-2007, 12:47 PM Reply   
Kimmy,

I'm taking the boat out tomorrow after work, I usually try to get on the water by 4:30. Are you interested in going?
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-11-2007, 1:38 PM Reply   
I am if I was up there in Redding. I live in the Bay Area but travel to Redding on the weekends. This weekend I am going to DRA comp but heading up to my houseboat on the 20th to the 23rd. I'll contact you then, is that your current email addy on your profile?
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-11-2007, 1:40 PM Reply   
yes its current, hit me up when you come up that weekend I'm pretty sure I will be around.
Old     (domin8)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-12-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
Lzy,

We will be on the Renaissance with a 03 Red/Wht Malibu VLX and 04 Platinum/Wht B52 V3. Possibly see you there.