Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-08-2006, 8:15 PM Reply   
My daughters have just started wake surfing and they both really like it. right now we have an original shredd styks 5'11 (thanks for the great deal on board Jeff we have really enjoyed it. So I need to get another board the girls can progress on on is 12 the other 18 but they are close in size they can share cloths. about 100 to 110 lbs what do you guys recomend?
Old    surfdad            08-09-2006, 5:27 AM Reply   
You bet Tom. Are you looking for another used board? Because I have some used surfstyle prototypes in the garage that would suit them. They are in pretty rough shape, though. And I do have my old F-18, beautiful paint.

Are they wanting stay with surfstyle, or are they thinking more along they lines of doing skate style tricks?
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-09-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
Hey Jeff. I'm thinking they are going to go more along the surfstyle So ya a used board to finish out the season would be awsome that way they can develope some riding style and better know what they would want in a new board. Maybe I can pick one up from you this weekend I'm going to be at the DRA event at Union Point.
Old    surfdad            08-09-2006, 10:53 AM Reply   
I need to check out the Union Point and Delta Riders Association at some point. I have a Walker Project F-18 at 4'5", custom blue/white/green airbrushing and X-Track traction. I think they would be happy with it. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.