Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-15-2006, 4:47 PM Reply   
i don't think i am good enough to post pics of me boarding.. but had some fun out in the water today.. here are some picsUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-15-2006, 5:13 PM Reply   
Nice boat, Cute kid! Looks like he's loving he water!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-15-2006, 5:26 PM Reply   
Looks like the little guy was having fun. However, take it for what it's worth, I would think about dangling him over the side like that. That's a big ticket out here in Cali., and deservidly so.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-15-2006, 5:42 PM Reply   
Cali is crazy with its rules, thank God I live in Florida! The boats hardly moving!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-15-2006, 5:54 PM Reply   
"The boats hardly moving!"...
At that particular moment. Too many variables on the water. It's important for kids to learn safety at an early age. Climbing off soapbox now.
Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-15-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
true it was a bad choice to do.. and the boat was slowing to a stop.. and after he tryied to jump into the water thought that holdin him was the better choice.. and it just looked like a great photo-op

Techna
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-15-2006, 6:58 PM Reply   
Cute kid.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-15-2006, 7:37 PM Reply   
Yea, may be right or whatever, just kinda makes me mad how the world has turned to the point where everyone has to scold you for "not doing the right thing" instead of people just looking after themselves and accepting responsibility. It's a shame that a few real idiots have made it so alot of semi-dangerous fun is never to be had again! Where did the good ol days go!?

Not an attack towards you Sparky!
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-15-2006, 7:38 PM Reply   
Leo, I still think you should post some pics of you riding!
Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-15-2006, 8:38 PM Reply   
sure here are a few... just to let you all know this would be my first season <second if you count the two times last season>.. and this first season with the tower had it put on this winter..so i have gotten past the gettin up part and playing around threw the wake i worked on getting some air today... fell pretty hard too and my ear feels like its full of water.. belivie this shot was the one before i tryied the jump the wake and crashed
Upload

(Message edited by technarider on July 15, 2006)
Old     (kenv)      Join Date: May 2002       07-15-2006, 10:22 PM Reply   
Hey Paul,

Your comments on dead on. I'm with you too. I just got done reading 70+ posts about that guy who lost his son to that teak-surfing accident a few years back(NO life vest). It is sad to lose a child, but unfortunatly this SUE happy world has changed forever. No one is accepting responibility for anything that happens to them. A life vest would have saved that kid - but it turned into a lawsuit against the boat company-Yeah-it's the boat's fault. I'm sick over it.