Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    dustinwiemann            04-13-2007, 6:28 PM Reply   
did this company go out of business? their web site doesnt work. i noticed some 07's for sale on a different website but i cant find any info about the company. are their skates any good?
Old     (ajtrustey)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-20-2007, 7:24 PM Reply   
ya they r sick
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-25-2007, 9:42 PM Reply   
i couldnt get on their site either - we bought a friend of mine a Kampus skate off of ebay - he LOVES it! it is a small board like a 39"? i got a pair of Kampus shoes off of
the-house.com (i cant remember if there was a dash in the address???)
Old     (wesley_is_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-03-2007, 10:12 PM Reply   
I bought a Kampus city 41 off of The House Hoardshop.com for $100 and some $30 Kampus ks-1 shoes. I actually JUST tried them out for the first time today and it was fully SICK!

Oh yeah...
My board didn't come with fins. I don't know why.
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-04-2007, 5:25 PM Reply   
I LOVE my Kampus skate shoes with the exception that the back finger holder ripped off of the "sock" that was annoying because they are (obviously) hard to put on wet. I am thinking about getting a mesh pair because they are not that great to keep on - at least for me - while not riding unless I am going back to back.
Also I dont know about your particular board but Ebay has Kampus boards up ALL the time and they are cheap.
Old     (kornhouse)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2007, 3:23 PM Reply   
yeah man they went out of business im at the projects and matt hooker was here and he used to ride for them. went out sometime in january