Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (brianmiller)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-09-2009, 12:44 PM Reply   
I am STOKED! Just over a week away and a we have a big crew getting together for a weekend of riding. A lot of the guys I have briefly met at different events (Spring Ride, Reno, movie premieres) but never had the chance to ride with.

So last night I got my board ready hoping fo a chance to get a pull behind the Bonecrusher. Upload

**Disclaimer: I have never surfed Vics or any remotely calm body of water***
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-09-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... The CIE boys all told me they are ready tear up the water... surfn... ALL DAY LONG!

-Uj
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-09-2009, 1:03 PM Reply   
What trip...what water..I have no clue what you guys are talking about..
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-09-2009, 1:54 PM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRICELESS!!!!!!!

CIE Crew LOVES SURFING AS MUCH AS ME!!!!!!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-09-2009, 2:22 PM Reply   
Nice...
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-10-2009, 12:47 AM Reply   
bring on the gnar baby, cant wait!!!!! brian, maybe we can shred some doubles behind bc4. dude you gotta try my new totally bodashious, shred happy, bio gnar gnar twinny long board bra. toes on the nose bi--hes!!!!!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-10-2009, 7:39 AM Reply   
haha I guess we need to find a way to get it there, and home.
Old     (brianmiller)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-10-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
Bryan you have me worried - who can even think that way..HAHA..

J-Rod - Hope you can find a way, if not your going to send UJ into overdrive replanning the riding schedule for the weekend!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-10-2009, 9:17 AM Reply   
There's a riding schedule??? Obviously Mark doesn't know how we roll. LOL!!

We're pretty lax. Wake up, get some coffee, breakfast, pastries... Talk some $hi%. Load the boat up, argue who's riding first. Get through the morning sets and get too drunk to ride at night so we usually just proceed to drinking as much alcohol as we can. After that, we talk a bunch more $hi%. Ha, ha, ha.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-10-2009, 9:19 AM Reply   
I'm looking forward to this trip. I just wish I could make it up there on friday. We'll be there bright and early saturday, though.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-10-2009, 9:23 AM Reply   
Evan that sounds about right, hahahaha. BTW I was the guy with Gary a few weeks back drinking with you guys in disco bay. It was Gary, Mike Powell, myself, Gary's daughter and her friend.
Old    K.B.C.            09-10-2009, 9:24 AM Reply   
eww eww eww I call second pull on that thing behind the crusher!!! COWABUNGA!!!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-10-2009, 9:25 AM Reply   
Then theres always the schedule to ride but get f'd up the night before and be to hungover to ride ahahah, go back to orwood, eat and talk sh$%, still feel like sh$@#, drink some more talk more sh@#$%@
Old    K.B.C.            09-10-2009, 9:26 AM Reply   
Glad to hear you're gonna rally Evan.

Oh, and just to make things clear fellas, I'll only be surfing the backwater glass in the mornings and evenings. Please keep the "wakeboarding" to the main body of water

(Message edited by sperbet on September 10, 2009)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-10-2009, 9:36 AM Reply   
I'm trying to get out of work Friday so that Bryan Scott and I can pull the boat up early Friday.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-10-2009, 10:10 AM Reply   
J-Rod..Make it happen Brotha!! Thats the only day we are guna get some serious riding in...We will be way to drunk after that..haha..
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-10-2009, 10:22 AM Reply   
BS. I've ridden once in 3 weeks. We are riding til our arms fall off Bro!! Before 2pm everyday I mean. :-)

Shon, I'm lagging getting up to you. Can you bring me those 6 bags of lead up when you come please? I'll have cash there.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-10-2009, 10:55 AM Reply   
Nice Scott... I like the Cowabunga thrown in for good measure. Ha, ha, ha. Surfing is all good if you keep it to the glassy water. You don't want your tubes to get all effed up by some ripples and rollers.

Hey, I'm coming up the hill this weekend. I'll give you a shout. Mandatory margaritas on saturday afternoon.
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-10-2009, 12:25 PM Reply   
Having the crusher on Friday is going to make me re-caculate my gas consumption spreadsheet.... I better stop all this internet surfing and get back to re-calculating...

-Uj