Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    lukem            02-18-2003, 9:33 AM Reply   
i have just recently purchased a new 02 x star with zero hours on it. i am really excited to ride. i will have to get a pic of it. it is the all read solid hull. i was wondering about the tower speakers, how many i should put up there, ther is already 2 up there but i think it would look alot better and sound better if i put more. and i was wondering what would a good price range be for them, they have to be chrome or polished aluminum.
Old    dropzero            02-18-2003, 10:13 AM Reply   
Luke Congrats. That is a sweet boat. Is your boat all red or is it 3/4 red with white on top.
Our 02 X has the Clarion Tower speakers which sound pretty good. That is probably what came with your boat too. For other brands of speakers and canisters, check out
www.ryno-gear.com

Let see some pics of your boat.
Old     (cryptic22)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2003, 10:19 AM Reply   
Did you buy it at at the MC dealership in Boji (Parks Marinia, I think)? I demoed a red hull Xstar there this summer. It was a very nice boat. Congratulations.

Check out wakeside.com for prices on various speakers setups.
Old     (raider40)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-18-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
Congrats Luke on the new boat! I've got a black 02 X and you'll love it! I've also got the Clarion tower speakers and they distort now that I've added a higher quality amp. They'll be changed to MB Quartz soon.

Rony - any idea how much the Ryno-Gear cannisters are for the Quartz? I couldn't find it on the website.
Old    dropzero            02-18-2003, 12:35 PM Reply   
Zack, I am not sure of the price. Email Ryan at sales@ryno-gear.com
He will respond to you right away.
Old    mrstark1            02-18-2003, 4:50 PM Reply   
I just bought the Whiplash box for my 02, putting 4 kicker 693s in it as we speak. I'm about to put my stock chrome Clarions on ebay.
Old    mrstark1            02-18-2003, 4:53 PM Reply   
Lake Anna, VA

Lake Anna
Old    wakelvr            02-18-2003, 6:34 PM Reply   
Congrats!!!
Old    mrstark1            02-18-2003, 7:02 PM Reply   
Sorry posted my pic in the wrong thread. Ignore please. It won't let me delete it.
Old     (badzuki)      Join Date: Sep 2001       02-18-2003, 8:29 PM Reply   
Oak Hill Marina Luke T.
Old     (cryptic22)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2003, 8:45 PM Reply   
Thanks for the correction Cole. Parks must be the Bu dealership up there.
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-18-2003, 8:50 PM Reply   
Mike, that's a pretty picture anyway. I moved from Virginia three years ago, sometimes I forget how nice it was there.
Old    lukem            02-20-2003, 4:08 PM Reply   
luke t, yea that is were i got the boat. it is the all red hull. it has a couple hours on it from being demoed and stuff. but it didnt really matter to me that much.
Old    lukem            02-20-2003, 4:09 PM Reply   
i meant i got it at oak hill,
Old     (badzuki)      Join Date: Sep 2001       02-21-2003, 4:33 AM Reply   
Nice Luke, I know what boat you are talking about, where do you usually ride? We are in boji once in a while, but in Des Moines mostly. I know alot of riders in boji.
Old    lukem            02-22-2003, 6:42 PM Reply   
badzuki, i have rode in boji a couple of times but. that year i mostly road at twin lakes by rockwell city or lake cornellea in clarion, this year we are going to hit up boji alot more though. should hook it up some tiem and ride. the only rider i know i boji is chase