Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-21-2006, 8:32 PM Reply   
I have a 2000 MC prostar 205v and I want to install a PP wakeboard Pro. I dont know where to put the paddle wheel. There is a molded in area on the passenger side opposite of the water pickup. It looks like thats where MC meant for it to go. Since the prostar and Xstar are the same hull could someone post a pic of their 2000 to 2003 MC Xstar showing the location of the PP paddle wheel.

Thanks
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-22-2006, 7:25 AM Reply   
i have an 04 x2 which is the same hull and my paddle wheel is just ahead of the molded in area you're talking about.
Old     (rake)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-22-2006, 11:28 AM Reply   
Mark,

I have a 2001 205V and just installed PP. You want to put the center of the paddle wheel 3-1/2 or 4" centered in front of the indent you're talking about. I'm not near my boat now or I'd take a pic for you but hope that makes sense. Don't put it in the indent but in front of it. Pull your "ice chest" under the back bench and you'll see the indent behind the gas tank and where the PP paddlewheel will end up in front of it, between the gas tank and the indent. This is the optimal placement for the paddlewheel and PP works flawlessly.
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-22-2006, 5:11 PM Reply   
Got it done!
Thanks for the help