Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (krazywake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-05-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
If you live in Mesa, Arizona go vote tomorrow and vote YES ON PROP 300.

Here's why. http://www.waveyard.com/wakeboarding.htmlhttp://www.waveyard.com/wakeboarding.html
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-06-2007, 6:01 PM Reply   
That looks sic!

I'll be over to visit soon when its complete.

Santee, Ca is trying to do the same, except we just need the cablepark is all.
Old     (gobigorgohome)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-07-2007, 5:23 AM Reply   
It got passed so will be built, subject to the developer being able to prove they have the finances in place.

Hopefully it will reduce the number of people at the lakes!
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-07-2007, 10:11 AM Reply   
nice, i'm losing my surfing skills now that I moved to Arizona. :-(

Lakes less crowded (less power turners) =
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-08-2007, 9:43 AM Reply   
I saw this on the news and was hoping that there will be a cable park. Looks like I'll need a condo in mesa.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2007, 10:07 AM Reply   
I live a 5 minute bike ride from there!!!

If you look at the plans there is a cable park. The almost microscopic sliders on the map is what convinced me that these guys are legit.
Old     (krazywake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-08-2007, 3:01 PM Reply   
does anyone know any details on this project like when it's projected to break ground or be finished?
Old     (azwakekid)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2007, 3:03 PM Reply   
i heard something like 2012 when it going to be done. but i bet ryan on this forum knows more about it, they call me bocifus or something close