Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       12-23-2006, 3:41 PM Reply   
hey guys, just found a really good video of keith.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15938 71414

cheers
toby
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-23-2006, 7:30 PM Reply   
Keith Lyman amazes me. Hes definetly one of my favorite riders.
Old    murrayair            12-24-2006, 12:18 AM Reply   
Wow, great video. Keith's riding is so inspiring. Makes me want to go out and ride whenever I see him go at it.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-24-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
I really like how Keith tries to ride like Randy. He isn't trying to copy Randy's riding, just his mentality on how he approaches the sport. I wish more pro wakeboarders would take that approach, but some people are more interested in doing flippy helicopter mobius tricks. That isn't bad for the sport either, but it seems like so many guys are interested in learning a 900 instead of double grabbed BS 720.

Did anyone notice the comment Ben made about Keith's sponsors. I believe he was referring to Tige. I dont want to portray this in a bad way, but how could they be so dumb. Let the guy blow as many transmissions and sink as many boats as he wants.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-24-2006, 9:23 AM Reply   
He goes so big.......
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       12-24-2006, 5:42 PM Reply   
I don't know, you need to be a professional as well, which includes treating an expensive piece of equipment (which, I believe needs to be re-sold) with respect. Straight up, respecting that boat is respecting what that company is doing for you. I love lyman's style and I don't think any less of him, but I can't blame tige either.

but yeah, it was a pleasure to watch keith ride at the nationals. he was one rider that you could definitely hear that the crowd was into, and they all appreciated the size of his tricks and the style that came a long with that.
Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-24-2006, 5:53 PM Reply   
I've got that recorded.One of the better episodes of pull without a doubt.

His riding is amazing and it motivates me to ride whenever I see it. IMO he has the cleanest and best style of wakeboarding.