Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-18-2008, 11:05 PM Reply   
What a epic day it turned out to be. Windy at the start but it shaped up to be the perfect Delta day.

a few pic's

Tim:
Upload

Billy;
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

J-Rod:
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

We saw Joel D killing it as usual;

Upload

Sorry missing some shots of you Bryan but you took the sets into the light. And my bad for forgetting the right memory card. I was only able to save 16 pictures. But you killed it brother. Good times and a decent Sushi dinner. Looking forward to some more riding.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-18-2008, 11:15 PM Reply   
That was quick!

Thanks for shooting. What a difference a good camera makes (not to take credit from the shooter). I'll work on getting mine up now.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-18-2008, 11:34 PM Reply   
post 'em up, slacker!

you guys are goin' big! what boat were you guys riding behind?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-19-2008, 12:21 AM Reply   
haha!!! no worries gary, dam that was quick i just rolled in to s.c. i burped up spicy tuna the whole ride home. lol. sick session boyz. cant wait to hit it again. everyone was killing it. take care of that "kankle" G. yo jrod where's that new profile pic. what an epic day thanks CIE and DRA for a sick session.

edit: we were in BC 2 joe, dam that wake is no joke. after i got the wind knock out of me saturday and my 1st set tonight im calling it the lung crusher, lol. wake was off the charts son, do work!!!!!

(Message edited by westsiderippa on June 19, 2008)
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-19-2008, 5:35 AM Reply   
Nice grabs J-Rod, Billy looking as strong as ever!
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-19-2008, 6:23 AM Reply   
sic pics!

Far as I'm concerned Billy is the best rider here!
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-19-2008, 6:44 AM Reply   
I talked to the sheriff last Saturday when he was out at the island and he said unless there is a boat tied up at one of our docks there is no 5 zone anywhere near or around the island, the turn at vic etc. I asked "is that official with the entire Marine CC patrol because it is a USCG 5 mph zone on the map and I was told differently before?" and I was told the sheriff doesn't recognize or keep track of those Coast guar zones, the only rule they enforce is the idle zone around docked boats. I told him I was going to let everyone know that because there was some confusion out there (due to me as much as anyone) and they said no problem. BTW they wrote up 4 boats that didn't idle by the island just while I was talking to them, none of which were wakeboarders.

They also said remind everyone when they are sitting on Indian Slough going into Orwood with their blue lights on to idle by or they will get a ticket. I've seen them sunday evening the last 2 weeks just sitting there handing them out!

Anyhow FWIW and good shots above everyone.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2008, 7:28 AM Reply   
Okay, so the Coast guard might still nail us eh?

Thanks Rich.

Editing my pictures now.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-19-2008, 7:50 AM Reply   
I better see the "Boyee pic" since Rich posted on the "5 Zone". We were all legit yesterday.
Old     (jed_peters)      Join Date: May 2008       06-19-2008, 8:16 AM Reply   
Excellent pics. Thanks a ton for sharing w/ the WW people!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
You know it. Let's start with Brian and his ollie atempt.

Brian

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Billy

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Tim

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gary

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (mtownrydr)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2008, 8:28 AM Reply   
That wake is huge!!!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-19-2008, 8:32 AM Reply   
Killer shots Gary and J-rod. That one of Bill is HUGE. I need to get out there with you guys sometime. Only thing is will the boat go that slow.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-19-2008, 8:40 AM Reply   
billy goin HUGE. nice shots everyone.

B! what happend on that ollie son? hahah i'ma hit you up when i get back from OHio and get behind that BU. looks like good times had by all.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2008, 9:04 AM Reply   
Were you up in th orange crush last night, dawg?

Billy was going grande.
Old    K.B.C.            06-19-2008, 9:11 AM Reply   
damn Billy
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-19-2008, 9:12 AM Reply   
It would be cool to see some pics of Billy at his peak, there are several where he is on the way down and out into the flats and I can only guess how high he was when he peaked.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-19-2008, 9:14 AM Reply   
Wow! Billy is going huge in some of those pics. Nice ride'n guys.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2008, 9:17 AM Reply   
Those first two pictures I posred of bily are very close to the apex. On those heel side jumps, he get's 6-8 feet over the second wake, and 15+ feet into the flats, easy.
Old    mendo247            06-19-2008, 9:30 AM Reply   
BILLY IS GOING OFF IN THOSE PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good time. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       06-19-2008, 9:41 AM Reply   
HOLY CRAP! That wake is regoddamndiculous! Billy's is Bootin' no joke!!! You all are...nice steezy grabs J-rod! I still need to get up and ride with you guys soon...you make it look too easy!
Old     (ndrider)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-19-2008, 9:52 AM Reply   
Sweet gloves Billy! Maybe that is your secret?
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-19-2008, 9:57 AM Reply   
nah i was with my girl in palo alto. i'll be out tonite tho. what you guys got goin on jrod?

ps billy rails into the wake holding on with 1 hand harder than i do with both hands. your nuckin futs Billy.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-19-2008, 10:07 AM Reply   
jr is so right, If you have never seen CIE Tonis Ride then when you do you will finally realize how frickin nuts he is.
I don't think he took his hardest cut at the BR but it was still a bigger ralley cut then 99% of the riders would consider. The guy is amazing to watch ride.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2008, 10:12 AM Reply   
Tonis and Evan are riding tonight. I'm going to hang back.

Best water has been in the late evenings. Water didn't get good last night until about 6:30 / 7PM
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-19-2008, 11:21 AM Reply   
we've been headin out later ourselves. its so nice drom 7 till dark.
Old    walt            06-19-2008, 11:51 AM Reply   
Damn Billy !Grande is right.

Gary,
Your photos are looking better and better.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2008, 11:59 AM Reply   
Very cool shots! Makes me wish I was on the water!

When you have skills that good you can wear whatever you want, including gloves.

btw, did the government sic General Grant on you for seceeding? ;)
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-19-2008, 12:42 PM Reply   
hahahahaha, lol, i forgot how tall that thing is. dam thing served me son!! thanks for the pics jrod. man that was a fun sesh. hit me up jr fo sho when you get back.

all i can say is those pics of billy dont even compare to seeing him in person raley cut into his back roll and land in the glassy water completrely clearing the boat spray on the other side, thats landing in the flats. its F-ing HUGE!!!!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-19-2008, 1:19 PM Reply   
NICE guys..... I was putting a clutch in my car last night

It's on tonight, though.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-19-2008, 1:25 PM Reply   
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bryan, I'm gonna give you crap for that ollie next time I see you. Excellent camera work on that sequence
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-19-2008, 1:30 PM Reply   
billys crazy... ridiculous... wow...
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-20-2008, 11:10 AM Reply   
Always a good time out there! It must be those socks!!