Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-23-2007, 2:34 PM Reply   
This is how we roll in November
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Break time
Upload
Upload
Upload
Tubbers, can't get away from them
Upload
Alex
Upload
Upload
A little out of place
Upload
Old    K.B.C.            11-23-2007, 2:51 PM Reply   
NICE, all our resorts are opening this weekend. Going riding tomorrow. Pretty sad conditions right now, but I still can't wait to get out there.
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-23-2007, 2:58 PM Reply   
Hopefully it starts snowing next week and Meadows opens all the lift not just the bunny hill.
Old     (dave_k)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-23-2007, 3:24 PM Reply   
Ah you guys are just too lucky to be living where if live.

Our biggest hill is ah....is ah.... toss up between our ditch out front and the river bank !!
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-23-2007, 4:08 PM Reply   
Randy!! You guys already have snow?? Man, it was only 73 here today and I had to put my shorty on! It would be nice to be able to snowboard in the off season and mix it up a little. Tell Alex I said "hi".
Old     (tuffenuff)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-23-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
Man, I really miss the PNW. I miss the quick trips to the water or the snow. Grew up in Milwaukie, and everything was just a gas tank away, or closer.The family and I are coming back home for the holidays. After seeing the snow shotz, I might be grabbin gear and takin the boyz to the slopes weather the wife likes it or not! Great shotz and I'm sure it was great fun!
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-23-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
Randy is that Hood. me and a friend are making the trip up there from cen cal the first week of January. i can't wait to hit some real snow not just cal weak ass snow we get here.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-23-2007, 6:50 PM Reply   
Melanie, good to hear from you, missed you on the tour this year, 73 degrees is good. Alex is heading your way in March, working at O'town, stop by and say hi.

Ryan, no it's Mt. Bachlour, about 20 minutes from Bend. You bringing Tony C. with you in January?

It was a bluebird day today, got to love it.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-23-2007, 9:43 PM Reply   
Man I miss Bachelor!! Looks pretty damn nice Randy!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-23-2007, 10:30 PM Reply   
Nice! Shredding freshies!
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-25-2007, 4:31 PM Reply   
Randy- no tony doesn't snowboard any more. 2 winters ago he broke his collar bone snowboarding and it caused him to miss the first PWT stop or the qualifying or something like that so he called it quits on snowboarding. figrued it was worth it to go get hurt doin something other than wakeboarding. can't really blame him.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-25-2007, 5:44 PM Reply   
Man... I wish we had some snow around these parts.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to settle for 70 degree air and butter flat water for now.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-26-2007, 8:48 AM Reply   
Randy, Very nice? My kids are begging for snow right now in Nor Cal. I know that picture of the Hef was for me.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-26-2007, 11:31 AM Reply   
Chuck I hear Boreal's aready open! it was pretty flat and boring though, about twenty rails and not a kicker in sight. i fixed that though...