Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    goose69            12-04-2003, 8:58 AM Reply   
I am working on apart of my website to list as many wakeboarding compitions as possible for the 04' season. If you know any in your area can you post or send an email to Jared@numbskullpro.com
Please list the following information
State
City
Name of Event
Classes or levels
times and dates

thank you,
Jared Schassen
http://www.numbskullpro.com
Old    xtremebordgurl            12-04-2003, 1:44 PM Reply   
here is the thread where they were talking about pro tour dates, good luck and let us know when u are up and running!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/89502.html?1069730907
Old     (sydwayz)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-04-2003, 2:31 PM Reply   
Jared,
Have you finished you Wet Wednesday's DVD yet? What is up for '04 Wet Wednesdays?
Old     (sydwayz)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-04-2003, 2:31 PM Reply   
Jared,
Have you finished your Wet Wednesday's DVD yet? What is up for '04 Wet Wednesdays?
Old     (switch)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-04-2003, 4:47 PM Reply   
Sydwayz, the video is off the chart, a must see. It should be out for sale by the boat show in Jan. at least the 1st volume, the 2nd volume should be out just after that. If you need any video work done Numbskull is the guys for you... As for 2004 Wet Wednesday Skyline will have it again. Skyline owns the name Wet Wednesday, as well as having the permit for the wednesdays for 2004, so evrything is in place. And after the 1st year the 2nd year will be a walk in the park, we learned alot as well as having over 100 riders to call... Sydwayz come and see me at the boat show and I will make sure you and you fam get a copy. And Thanks for all your help with Wet Wednesdays in the 2003 year.
Old     (sydwayz)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-04-2003, 10:27 PM Reply   
Whirlybird,
No problem with the Wet Wednesdays. Learned alot.
See you at the boat show.}
Old    goose69            12-05-2003, 7:31 AM Reply   
We are in the final stages of finishing the movie. A few things here and there and should be ready to go. Like Whirlybird said look for it at the boat show.
I thin this summer should be off the hook. Last year was a learning year. I project this next year will be one of the biggest yet for Wet Wednesdays, hope to see you there.

Jared Schassen
http://www.numbskullpro.com
Old    kevlar            12-09-2003, 6:15 PM Reply   
Northeast Wakefest
Date: June or August
Maybe we'll have grassroots style competitions, but it's primarily a get-together.