Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    didjeriduman            05-23-2004, 2:05 PM Reply   
Hey y'all,
I want to surprise my girlfriend with a new pair of Ultra Suction bindings. She wears size 7 women's shoes. Which of the small or medium bindings would fit her best ? She uses universal bindings for now but I want her to have her own bindings. Thanks for your help !
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-23-2004, 9:40 PM Reply   
that size would goto small in HL bindings, not sure about LF
Old     (hoser325)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-24-2004, 9:46 PM Reply   
fredz, diffinately the small ones. LF's bindings run a bit large IMO. my girl's got smalls, she wears an 8/9, and they're still pretty loose on her feet.
Old    didjeriduman            05-25-2004, 6:49 PM Reply   
Shane & Rhett,
Thanks for your input. I will go for the small ones, hoping she'll be happy !
Old     (wakeboarder123)      Join Date: May 2004       05-25-2004, 7:43 PM Reply   
i htink u shud go with small also u can always enlarge it abit thought
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-25-2004, 8:21 PM Reply   
she might like a binding a little easier to get into. I know mine does.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            05-25-2004, 9:36 PM Reply   
Fredz- I wear a 6 in womens..
My hubby brought home the new Ultras for me to demo in smalls. I took them to bathtub lubed up the ol' toes and TRIED to get my feet in. broke into a sweat and FINALLY got em in. left slid in easier (left foot is smaller) right was a B**ch. got em on,,walked around..left foot felt great..right arch began to THROB had to get them off...ASAP. freaked out cuz Hubby skateboarded up to corner store and so I poured a 1/2 bottle of shampoo in binding and hurt ankle trying to get it off!!! (picture this image people..pretty funny!) annnyway, taking them to boardshop to see if right one can be adjusted ..does anyone know if this can be done? or should I just forget it and try the Minx? I want something no frills. do they stretch out with more wear? or will they ALWAYS be that hard to get into? the splits are my first and onlys' so I am clueless.
sorry, didnt mean to hijack your thread!