Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    wakemaster123            09-07-2005, 11:21 AM Reply   
hi
im Gettin some new bindings soon just wondering if you know what the differences are beetween the lf transits and lf sphynx and what do you think of these.
Also thinking about the HL parks.
what do you think

andy
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-07-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
I have owned all three and here is what I have came up with. The Transits feel the best and last 1 week, The Sphynx also feel good and they last about 4 to 6 weeks, The parks don't feel close to as good but will last the longest. That is what I think of them. I have friends that have not had problems with the LF, but I have had 2 sets of Transits and 1 set of Sphynx, they all ripped in the same spot. In the last 3 years I ripped 4 sets of Parks but the 5 pair are still good, and I have had to use them a lot this year cuz the LF don't last. Go try them all on. Its up to you.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-07-2005, 1:58 PM Reply   
I have 04 Transits that I have had over 1 year, and 05 Transits L/E that I have had a few months. NO problems with either one. Absolutely the most comfortable bindings you will ever wear (IMO).
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-07-2005, 2:04 PM Reply   
I liked the Transits better than the Sphynx' because the heel and toe pieces were molded, and fit around my foot really well. I have the '05 LE's and they've been working well.
Old     (munkymush)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-08-2005, 12:18 PM Reply   
i got transits 2 months ago and they are startin to split,,rite where the ankle support meets the foot part at the front left side on both boots..poor really cos these boots aint that tite a fit +i get them on+off without strainin em at all...waitin for a reply from the suppliers rite now,, just hope they swop em.
Old     (munkymush)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-08-2005, 12:24 PM Reply   
hey andy gregson ....wot bindins ya usin rite now if ya dont mind me askin?
Old    wakemaster123            09-08-2005, 12:28 PM Reply   
o'brien link at the moment. but im not sure weather to get LF transit or sphynx
Old     (munkymush)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-08-2005, 12:33 PM Reply   
i can let ya have a nearly new pair of transits....with just a small rip lol...cheap
Old    ridersrefuge139            09-08-2005, 1:14 PM Reply   
The transits and the sphynx are very similar bindings, the only real difference is that the transits are noticably stiffer than the sphynx, more ankle stiffness. The sphynx are for riders who like a looser feel.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-08-2005, 2:29 PM Reply   
transits.