Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old    whitechocolate            02-12-2004, 1:07 PM Reply   
Im looking for a Clarion XMD-3 Deck this is te new unit with sirus raido

The best Price I have found is $300 to my door.
The second Item Im looking for is a Clarion Marine remote M301-RC
The best price I have found it $115 to my door

Thanks
Old     (x10wakerider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-12-2004, 1:31 PM Reply   
Hey I just bought clarion marine stuff of ebay. Check it out you may find a great deal.
Old    g3revenge            02-13-2004, 7:07 AM Reply   
skidim has some close outs.
Old    wegotbikes            02-13-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
Blake is right, I saw them on ebay for $235 new in the box.
Old    xtigeman            02-13-2004, 4:17 PM Reply   
Why do you want this head unit?
Old    whitechocolate            02-13-2004, 4:58 PM Reply   
Doug, Its the only head unit that fits in the stock mounting location that it truly waterproof, With out having one of thoes waterproof faceplates. On my Nautique when your wet and loading wakeboards on to the racks the boards drip right on to the head unit, I always load the wet boards on to the passenger side to avoid it but some time you cant avoid it
Plus I already have a Clarion remote on my transom so If i was to change the head unit the rear remote wount work
Old     (dragonlady)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-11-2013, 1:54 PM Reply   
Hi I was searching prices to put this up on craigslist. If you still need it I'll beat the prices you've listed. Its the one with Serius Radio. 561.598.0886
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-11-2013, 10:12 PM Reply   
lol yeah I am sure he is still looking nine years later!