Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (denwbaseball)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 8:48 AM Reply   
Ok so I got a 80G Zune got the Zune pass. I'm wanting to bring it on my boat but nervous about getting it wet is there any cases out there for the zune that wont let water in?
Old    alanp            06-10-2008, 5:53 PM Reply   
dennis why would it get wet? i have mine on the boat every weekend and it's never gotten wet. i also run with it too and being in arizona i run thru as many sprinklers as possible and it has gotten wet and i havent had any problems. check ebay for case ideas.
Old     (denwbaseball)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-11-2008, 5:15 AM Reply   
Well it could start raining. Someone getting out of the water could get some drips on it. My dog could get out of the water and shake off the water and get some on it. Or I could flip the boat over!haha Just want to be safe man, and with where my cd player is mounted and stuff I dont have a safe place to put it.
Old     (dailyssv)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-11-2008, 6:04 AM Reply   
My wife has one we get it wet with getting in and out of the water. Don't worry it will take it there already sealed up pretty tight and can handle some water getting on it.
Old     (denwbaseball)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-11-2008, 6:11 AM Reply   
Ok, but if it gets wet and breaks my GF is gonna kick my arss!
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-11-2008, 10:14 AM Reply   
I'd ask over at anythingbutipod.com.
Old     (morewaves)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-12-2008, 4:12 AM Reply   
I bought a case for my Zune a few months back on Amazon. Mine wasn't waterproof - but I did see this one...

Search for B001AFA0S6 on http://www.amazon.com
Old     (olskooltige)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-12-2008, 8:02 AM Reply   
They are sealed fairly well with a rubber sticky gasket piece. The only part internally that stands getting damaged by water unless it is submerged is the hard drive. The other components and the PCBs face out from the case breakpoint. The LCD screen is fairly well protected. If it gets wet to a point it is holding water, leave it powered off, open the case, and put a heat gun to it. If the hard drive goes out, buy a 120GB and put in there.