Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-10-2007, 4:32 AM Reply   
Upload
Ever wanted to work in the hub of the industry? For one of the nation's first and most progressive Pro Shops? One where your work can and will make a difference in the world around and the overall sport in general? Well now you can!

Performance Ski and Surf located in Orlando Florida is looking for a few good men and women to join our staff and be a part of the world's leading watersports pro shop.

We are looking for people who:
* Know what it means to give outstanding customer service
* Have an interest in watersports and extreme sports
* Want to bring fun and enthusiasm to our party
* Truly believe the customer always comes first

We Offer:
* Competitive pay and commissions based on experience
* A great group of people to work with
* A competitive benefits package
* An outstanding employee discount program
* All of training you’ll need to be successful with us

Come be a part of something special! Performance Ski and Surf. We Need You! For more information email us at sales@perfski.com or contact Shop Manager Anthony Monaco @ 407-859-7544.
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-23-2007, 2:28 PM Reply   
Can I work on weekends only
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-23-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
Hey Paulie, Thanks for your response. We have not ever hired "weekend only" workers. Mainly because like alot of jobs, we have people with a wide range of schedules and in order for someone to really have the time to learn the job, and create some level of continuity we've found that you need to work at least 24 hours per week. We work hard to develop our staff....and we need people who have some flexibility in the hours they can work. I hope this makes sense. If you find you can work more than just weekends, feel free to contact Anthony for an application.
Best Regards,

Bill from Performance.
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-24-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
Thanx Bill ya I'm working one job and wanting a second one also, I'm usually up there onece a week after I get a few pulls at o-dub so you'll probably my app in there here soon but thanx for the info and the help, And Performance is the shi* always take care of your customers freakin luv it, Thanx
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-24-2007, 7:00 PM Reply   
Hey Bill! I know of a few good peeps looking to make the move to America from Australia... are you guys registered with the government to sponsor visas / green cards?
Old     (wakeman15)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-12-2007, 11:55 AM Reply   
Do you hire 16 year olds?
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-16-2007, 7:36 PM Reply   
yes, we are always looking for good people. 16 years old is the starting point. Contact Anthony or Danielle at the shop for an Application. 407-859-7544

Thx.

Bill
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-18-2007, 11:48 AM Reply   
Bill, Are there still any full-time positions available? In the shop or warehouse? Please let me know! Thanks!
Old     (xtremebordgurl)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-05-2007, 9:28 PM Reply   
Bill will you still be hiring in January? I'm making the move to Orlando and would love to work for you.
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-25-2007, 5:13 AM Reply   
Bess, do you have a place lined up to stay in Orlando?
Old     (xtremebordgurl)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-26-2007, 4:11 PM Reply   
Yes, my friend/biz partner and I have put the deposit down for a place in Winter Park, we're renting from Jaime Necrason up on lake Killarney. I'll be getting into town on Dec. 28 with the moving truck. Super pumped!!
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-26-2007, 5:21 PM Reply   
Bess, that sounds pretty cool. Is a lease required? If so, what is the min. time length?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-26-2007, 9:39 PM Reply   
I'll be moving to Orladno area in jan. and staying through march, then returning in august... I will have zero things to do for the first three months, lots of hours if needed, if need be
worked at a wakeboard shop before too if that helps
nick
715-213-4240
Old     (xtremebordgurl)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-28-2007, 8:05 PM Reply   
Bill, signed the lease and put the down the $$'s already, its for 1 year. I plan to stay in the area a lot longer than that though.
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-29-2007, 1:37 PM Reply   
Bess, thank you for the info.....being that you are leasing from Jamie Necrason, is she the owner/landlord? If so, is there a way of contacting her to see if she may any more units available?
Old     (xtremebordgurl)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-29-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
Jaime owns it, her parents are the ones I have been talking to/communicating with. I don't think they have any other units... but I could be wrong. I can ask next time I talk to Linda/Conrad.
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-29-2007, 4:57 PM Reply   
Thanks, much obilged....maybe they might know of something....your help is appreciated.
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-24-2008, 6:15 PM Reply   
Taking applications again....send attention Anthony Monaco @ Performance. email: sales@perfski.com
Old     (zak_winkler)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-09-2008, 8:24 PM Reply   
i am currently living in minnesota and have a stong passion for watersports and love dealing with people that is all i do now with my job the only thing is im not working with watersports right now i am just working with people in lakes area at a just general lake store with everything people need to live at the lake. i love talking and working with everyone. i would def. be interested but i have a ? if there is anyone that would be able help me out with some living quarters any employees need roomates or anything like that. i would totally be interested.
thank you
zAk
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       07-11-2008, 11:07 AM Reply   
701-212-2111

application sent

PLEASE!!!!